HybridZ

LS1 and LS7 Billet Manifolds with ITB's

Hey Guys:

We just secured a a deal with a Manifold Provider to give us access to most all the New Modern V8 Engines to include the LS1, LS7, Ford Modulars, and the new Hemi engines!

The manifolds are Polished and then Anodized to go with our Anodized ITBs, so they will be a really nice looking set-up and Make Power too!

Have questions or if your interested in trying a set hit me up here or on Private Message!

Thanks!

Kevin

Extrudabody

Hey Evilc:

The cost will be about $2300 to $2500! This is a Damn nice set-up and that price should put us well below the Market for a system of comparable Quality!

The Manifolds we have available are:

Ford 4.6 dohc early 2 port 10 degree,

Ford late single port dohc straight and 10 degree,

Chevy LS-1-2-6 straight,

Chevy LS-7 straight,

Mopar Hemi 5.7 10 degree

Mopar Hemi 6.1 10 degree

We have Chrysler 383 & 440 Big blocks in the drafting stage.

As soon as we have one done I will post some Pictures! Here is the Chevy X-Ram Manifold we currently have!

l_5f3871d90ab79c2628b30f1dc9a78346.jpg

Thanks

I'm curious about something. It seems like sucking in hot under-hood air wouldn't net you much and that it would only be viable for non-street applications. No filtering (unless you could add 8 individual mini filters), no MAF (would have to use a SD setup?), and hot air (unless you were funneling outside air into the bay).

I'm just stating what I picture in my head, could you shed some light for me? I'm a bit out of my specialty.

I'm curious about something. It seems like sucking in hot under-hood air wouldn't net you much and that it would only be viable for non-street applications. No filtering (unless you could add 8 individual mini filters), no MAF (would have to use a SD setup?), and hot air (unless you were funneling outside air into the bay).

I'm just stating what I picture in my head, could you shed some light for me? I'm a bit out of my specialty.

Dude a simple browse to their website and you will see you can use a plenum plate or individual filters for each throttle body. Beautiful setup, id like a manifold for my Expedition :)

• 4 months later...
How many more days/months before a video? Request of actions to be taken in video.. Fly-by, and In-Car.

A while, hopefully summer time. I have the whole month of January to get work done with no distractions so massive chunks of the bare chassis to completion will be taken care of.

Tyson

Guys I have been Wondering something! Can anyone give me a definative answer as to what a stock LS1 Intake Flow numbers are? I have seen lots of different numbers. Even some High Dollar CNC ported LS1 Heads at 325cfm!

I'm also still trying to figure out why everyone seems to think they need 50mm plus throttle plates?

Kevin

Guys I have been Wondering something! Can anyone give me a definative answer as to what a stock LS1 Intake Flow numbers are? I have seen lots of different numbers. Even some High Dollar CNC ported LS1 Heads at 325cfm!

I'm also still trying to figure out why everyone seems to think they need 50mm plus throttle plates?

Kevin

Both Harrop and Kinsler offer them in the 50mm size as standard. Poor assumption by most is that they need that size based off of what Harrop and Kinsler tell them they need.

The problem with trying to find the definitive on the LS1 intake is it changes. Some 02 and up models came with the LS6 manifolds which flow better. IIRC 99-01 manifolds are different as well. I have a book at home that should list all the CFM for each year, I'm currently on vacation right now until next week.

The only concerns about my setup that I've heard have been about the runner length. I'll run my setup as is first then if need be add your extension tubes to MEET my needs as they arise. Thanks,

Tyson

Well I will say this 1 of those Companies "owners" Spent more time in my Booth than their own at the PRI Show! :) That should tell you something!

l_25907a394f966962b748ff4fd6b45948.jpg

Here's a Chart I found on Air Flow Research's website: They spend lots of time doing Flow numbers with back to back results and seem to be more credible than some others I have seen with their information!

I am no FLOW expert, never have claimed to be, and Static CFM flow numbers only tell 1 SMALL portion of the story, but if you have a Intake Port that will only flow the numbers above and you have a 45mm Throttle Body that Flows 292cfm like ours, why would you need a 50mm? Why would you want to sacrifice the VELOCITY "The driving force that holds the intake charge in the cylinder when the piston travel starts to compress with the valve still open" with a 50mm and also put up with decreased Driveability?

Those $3000 dollar LS1 CNC ported heads only out flow our 45mm Throttle body by 12cfm and that is all above .600" Lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 2 Cents any way!

Kevin