HybridZ

I was thirsty...So I went to Walgreens

ZDrifter

The new clutch looks to be holding well. Have you turned up the boost since we spoke? On a side note, I should have things back on track by next weekend. Are you up for working on the GT-R then?

Brian

Yes its holding well. I dont really want to turn up the boost without having a A/F gauge...My dyno sheet shows crazy a/f curves...well actually they go off the sheet, so I dont want to push it until I get my wolf in and a good tune. Next weekend sounds good, just let me know.

"That whole thing was staged on a dyno. There is no way that was real. The government is trying to pull a hoax on us.

It sounds really nice."

Actually this was performed on a remote island off of the coast of arizona, bordering alaska.... There are no laws here...:o

Guest JeffForSale!
Damn i love that sound ! Great looking Z . I know its non of my buisness but keeping your hand on the shifter like that is bad for the tranny

I've never heard of that before, why is it bad?

I've never heard of that before, why is it bad?

Supposedly ,since i cant find any hard facts , first you loose road feeling because your hand is not on the steering ( apply mostly in track use ) and second over time it break the shifting rods because it applies a downward pressure on it .

I

Yes its holding well. I dont really want to turn up the boost without having a A/F gauge...My dyno sheet shows crazy a/f curves...well actually they go off the sheet, so I dont want to push it until I get my wolf in and a good tune. Next weekend sounds good, just let me know.

"That whole thing was staged on a dyno. There is no way that was real. The government is trying to pull a hoax on us.

It sounds really nice."

Actually this was performed on a remote island off of the coast of arizona, bordering alaska.... There are no laws here...:o

Island? In Arizona? You mean Tuscon right? lol

I love the sound of I6's especially the RB's