HybridZ

Fast 280z!

SkYBlue280Z

LoL that is my car with my old L28T setup making low 400whp. We were going to take some pictures of it that night and outside temp was about 45deg so from second gear roll car would just blow away 245/60/16 drag radials. Man that video brings some fun memories I really forgot all about it so thank you for that. Here are some pictures from that night.

1479299769_l.jpg

1479291212_l.jpg

DSC01684.JPG

1479292519_l.jpg

l_f4d3d79fb4a1b8a7f5205fc4e4b9fb31.jpg

Ivo

Right now as it sits I would say about 0mph but it really depends how many people I can get to push it around the yard lol. I sold my whole drivetrain few months ago but I did hit somehere around 150. It was loud and not way too stable either up to 140 it was pretty good afther that not so much fun. Power was there to go faster but aerodynamics needed some work.

Ivo

Yasin,

Sorry man some dude forked out some serious $$$ and I had to let it go! ; )

Matt,

How many times do I have to tell you that I will not accept sexual favors as payment!?!?! Now if you could substitute for that sexy indian girl of yours in that case I would reconsinder lol j/k bud Yasin bought EVERYTHING together way before I heard from you. Can I just give you man hug?!?

Justin,

At that time bottom end had ard rod bolts, metal h/g, built head (stock cam at that time), haltech e6k, garrett t3-t04r at 20psi, 550's, trust exhaust manifold, thagards intake manifold, and usual supporting mods...

Ivo

Yep, that's why I tell people to try to limit the S30's to 350 hp...I had the same issue with only about 350 to the rear wheels, and ended up running 265's out back to keep hooked! A light car like the S30just plain GETS when you got roll on torque like that!

Video kind of reminds me of some of the "Wangan Midnight" movie scenes.... "VOOOOSH! GONE!" LOL

Nice photos above as well. Nice, nice, nice!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...