HybridZ

Pics of my new daily driver!

Ivan280zt

Well I was getting tired of driving my 95 mirage and since I have been done with all my school for year now job is going good I decied that it was time to get something nice and sporty with some potential to replace mirage. I was originally looking for e46 M3 in 25-27k range but instead oportunity presented itself and I got this insted!

Its 05 STI with 21000miles with some very nice mods and it made 315awhp and 260awtq. Pictures would have come out way better but friend that shot them forgot to change some setting from previous night when he was taking some concert pics. They will do for now.

Sti12_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti11_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti10_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti9_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti4_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti20_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti18_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti13_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Sti16_by_TooSlowToCare.jpg

Ivo

Thanks guys she sure is lots of fun! I made mistake in my first post STI acutally made 360awtq! As far as me getting Evo I had to pass because I would just go crazy with it I think STI is more suited for me at this time.

ps. Matt we are gonna have to "talk" you are starting to scare me! lol

Ivo

I've got a mildly tuned 02 WRX. These cars are simply a blast and pretty easy to drive fast. Things on them tend to get loose and rattle over the years but if you keep up the maintenence, they last a long time. Too bad you probably wont experience snow driving in it. With a good set of snow tires and about 10" of snow you are in an amusement park!

My friend just sold his STI with 400awhp for $29K with 18K miles on it. I drove it before he sold it. The sweet boxer sounds and g-forces are phenominal.

Good luck and keep it shiny side up.

boy i wish i had the money to afford that daily driver. sigh

Dont we all, dont we all....sigh..:icon11:

Anyways!! Clean clean STI. I love those and personally have riddenin a stock 05 and they feel awesome. I hear a lot of people talk smack about them but I am always the first one to stand up for them. Great cars, good find!!!

Matt,

Come and get the beast it even comes with Evo8 front and rear seats in it!

cygnusx1,

I remember reading one of your OLD posts about your wrx but yeah .5L of displacement and larger turbo sure do go great together!

capt_furious

Sr-71 is actually not gloss black it just looks like it because camera was not set up propperly. We are going back to the batleship again to take some better pictures plus I want to check the submarine out (its in the background of the Sr-71).

Ivo