HybridZ

must see for all the competitive lappers.

Bchappy

I can't stop laughing!

That's what happens when you don't sleep for 2 days, and you drink a can of monster every other hour!

exactly I worked on my car for 2 days straight after work until 3-4 in the morning drinking redbulls to get ready for an autocross.

By the time I was at the event I was hallucinating and the course workers said that they could here me singing "magic carpet ride" as I was going through the start hairpin.

you should see me play ddr after not sleeping for a couple days.

I look like a drunken master on it.

i haven't done any autocross, but i do play initial d in the arcade sometimes.

same thing with me basically, i would go WHEE around all the turns, and i was shouting for a blue shell to throw at wario...or something. i fell asleep half way through a track. I played the 2 hour endurance for grand truismo 2. it was very boring going around the same track for 2 hours without actually moving. i was asleep for 1.5 hours of it. i won.

I'd be VERY afraid to actually DRIVE a car after staying up for so long. give me a 2 hour nap and i'd be fine, but i'd never get in a car after being awake for so long. the longest i stayed awake was fri-sun, and by saturday i was drunk.