HybridZ

Oh My God Look At This Body!

Corzette

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a stupid question, but what sort of headlight covers are those on the red car? They look to have a screwed down metal frame. WAY better than the goofy metal tab/tape set up! (Probably big bucks too!)

They are factory G Nose covers. Here is a photo z-ya posted in this thread.

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=118028&highlight=nose+cover

Gnose_Set3.jpg

Thanks to Spacecase I was able to get my hands on a repairable 1 piece Gnose. I also have had a works ovefender kit in storage just for this occasion. I updated my gallery this a couple of quick pics this morning if anyone is interested. Body kit was purchased from Yahoo Auctions. Now I am looking for hinges. COuple possibilities but nothing concrete yet...Would concentrate on this more today but Dallas is getting ready to play New England.

Terry, what are you going to do with those Advans?
Hey they are yours if I can find some watanabes to replce. These are 14s however....I am trying to find out the offset so I can order some...Ill know more next week. Do you want them? $50 plus shipping sound fair?

Terry

oh man, that sounds awesome! what do you think shipping would be?

I would think $100 or less total will cover rims and shipping...I can check once I get one boxed etc... I have the money for the new rims but I gotta find out what the size and offset is first.

Terry