HybridZ

Ztoberfest Sunday, October 21st in Richmond VA

S30TRBO

Its not actually richmond, its considered short pump, va-its the west end of richmond. You have to take 95 then get on 295, then on 64, then get off on 250. You'd be driving right past my area, we could meet up at sheetz, or somewhere like that right off the exit. You can follow me there. Tom is in Harrisonburg which is right of 64 if I remember. Hes a straight shot over there, he's nowhere close to me.

Ok here is the deal for those coming from points north of Richmond we are meeting:

~Where: Flying J Truck Stop in Carmel Church, VA Exit 104 from I95. Same exit number if you are coming north or south on I95.

~When: Sunday October 21, 2007 @ 10am

~More Info on Flying J: http://www.flyingj.com/highway/amenities/addtnlinfo.cfm?site_code=5033

Tom and savageskaterkid you are more than welcome to come up to this meeting point. According to the map we are 25-30 miles from Richmond.

Savageskaterkid we can also come by and meet you at the Sheetz if it's on the way to the dealer? I need good directions. Tom is this do-able for you?

NOTE: Guys/Gals I will need a head count by tomorrow (Friday) so I can email the Richmond Z President back to make sure we have room.

Tally so far:

YES

240ztt

Eiji

Dave K.

G

wrxand280z

Maybe

Mike Kelly

Vinh

Thanks,

I might meet you guys up there, but I'll deffinitly be going to the dealership. The ZCAR club members are all cool people, nice people. But most of them are mainly purists, so good luck to those who have moded cars.

For those of you comming from 95, you take exit 84 going north. Thats 295, take this all the way to the end, about 10 miles. From there you get off on 64 East. Then take exit 177 going towards short pump, its the first exit you'll see. The dealership is less then a mile down on your left. YOU CANNOT MISS IT.

I understand that one Tom, my Z won't be attending either.

Shortpump is the area that Victory Nissan is located in (i.e. queens, Harlem).

It seems everyone is coming from the north for the most part. We could meet in Ashland, which I believe is exit 92. There is a cracker barrel there right off of the interstate. Or we could just meet up at the event.

But most of them are mainly purists, so good luck to those who have moded cars.

To each is own it doesn't matter what you are or how other people classify your Z the most important thing is that you drive a Z at whatever level.

For those of you comming from 95, you take exit 84 going north. Thats 295, take this all the way to the end, about 10 miles. From there you get off on 64 East. Then take exit 177 going towards short pump, its the first exit you'll see. The dealership is less then a mile down on your left. YOU CANNOT MISS IT.

I talked to Eiji and that is the same way that he goes. I'll PM you my cell.

Shortpump is the area that Victory Nissan is located in (i.e. queens, Harlem).

It seems everyone is coming from the north for the most part. We could meet in Ashland, which I believe is exit 92. There is a cracker barrel there right off of the interstate. Or we could just meet up at the event.

If you don't come up to Carmel Church we can stop somewhere right off I64 and Exit 177 (where savageskaterkid was talking about) if there is a gas station or something to pick up the rest of you guys? Let me know.

If you don't come up to Carmel Church we can stop somewhere right off I64 and Exit 177 (where savageskaterkid was talking about) if there is a gas station or something to pick up the rest of you guys? Let me know.

There is a gas station there, its a fairly decent sized place. But theres no point in meeting up there, if victory is right across the street.

There is a gas station there, its a fairly decent sized place. But theres no point in meeting up there, if victory is right across the street.

Righto. Let me get this email off to the president for those that are not meeting at Carmel Church see you there it's suppose to be an awesome day!!

It was good seeing you guys yesterday... on the way over to Jamies (Actually made it to his street) got a phone call to rescue my nephew. He was stranded with a relay in his under-hood panel (the fuel pump). I ran him to the parts store and had him on his way...Gameplan was for me to run by Jamie T's place, grab him and come back to the show... That obviously didn't happen!

Mike

Had a great time as well. It was nice to run into Mike K. and Mike P. again, as well as meeting some new Hybrid Z'ers Chris (savageskaterkid) and Tom (Tombarace14).

After arriving at the show I noticed a brake fluid puddle on the left rear. I ended up thrashing my hardline/ M/M braided line and had to engine brake and double pump the brake pedal the whole way home. I'll post up the WTF I need help w/ pics in the brake forum. Since I haven't figured out what was hitting it.

On a lighter note, I won the "Diamond in the Rough" category out of all 40+ cars that was there which was awesome, along with a free oil change coupon. I tried using the coupon to get some lift time for my brake issue but it didn't work out as service was closed.

• 3 weeks later...