Gtr Pc Racing

EvilC

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nitto racing is one of the best realistic drag racing games. It is free and its kind of like World of Warcraft, being massivly online. No single player. www.nittolegends.com . You start out with just money and you work your way up like you would realistically do in the world and buy cars and win races. All the cars are modifiable. This game has been around for awhile... i use to play it about 6 years ago... When i saw this topic it brought back memories of when i use to play some people on an old dissambled car modifing forum i use to regualarly post on. I went back to the nitto website and it looks like theyve changed it around alittle, better graphics, style, everything. Have any of you guys heard of this? Or am i the only one? When i use to play it they would have like car clubs you could make and recruit members to and you would have like a "car club money pot" and each of your racers could donate money to the club. It's been so long since ive played it but its very addicting. IF you started playing it, it would dominate your life(yes it is one of those games).

Time to gets some laps done in the m3. Which car will be used sunday?

And a few more Q's what version are you running? and dose anyone know how to install cars from nogrip?

You need to download the skins we use for the m3. We are running the GTR M3, installations info is in the read me file when you download each file. Let me know if yo uneed help.

Clive

Here is the track layouts we run:

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=2183

Here is the file you need to get the cars we run:

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=1708

If you have all this....you should be good to go for racing tonight!

If I am not online, you can test run on the server to see if everything works. We are in the simulation mode....when you go online...looks for the server named Stalkers...password is ardy..no cap...if you get in..you have done everything right.

Clive