HybridZ

JDM headlight covers

ArnZ

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce
I just picked up a set of new headlight covers. I am getting rid of my old ones if anyone is interested. $400.00 shipped

jdmhlcov6.jpg

MINE! PM Sent! PM me your info and we'll set this up. I've been searching long and hard for these!

LOL, i was dozing off falling asleep and hit refresh to update threads and saw this, I about did a flip to jump up and reply.

Guest 280ZForce
lol, did you pick up that set on Ebay for $752? yesterday?

There is also 2 sets (used) on Ebay right now!

You have a link to that set that went for $752?

I'm watching the other 2 sets, 1 i think is this set ArnZ is selling.

I've been talking to Eiji, at Datsun Spirit. He has a line on JDM reproduction kits that look really nice. They look identical to the OEM Nissan covers. I've been looking for a set for some time, and if it weren't for the fact that I'd have to drill on my new paint job, I'd be all over a set of his - $375.

PM me if you want the link.

Bryan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180188159300&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008

Spoke to the seller a few days before these things sold...he had a bunch of nice things that went fast with the buy it now option. Fairlady tail lights for the s30 went for $550 and a band new Fairlady front bumper $500! Guess who has a JDM front bumper still in the wrapping??!! lol

I should of bought those head light covers due to the fact I might get a FairLady next year...o well

Maybe the next NOS set..lmao!

The covers are sold. Those "stupid headlight covers " Are what was on my Fairlady Z when I got it. It ain't easy finding these brand in the box. It looks absurd paying that much, but I did not want use used ones when everything else is brand new. It's only money

head2.jpg

I am down to getting a few more OEM soft parts, rear hatch seal and some small stuff. Hopefully three months will be in the booth. Once I receive them I planned on scanning the instructions and taking some close up pictures of the hardware. That should help anybody who has a set with no hardware.

arnz, i have 2 new hatch seals left. they are aftermarket but softer than the oem [nissan] seal. this means, as it is more compliant than the original you don't have to slam the hatch to close it. i've sold more than 40 of them in the past year-even one to jim fredrick in tampa-he compared it side by side with a nissan seal and said he liked this one better.

shoot me an email [one_tuffz@yahoo.com] if you're interested, priced same as the group buy i offered here earlier this year-east coast-45+5 [ship]+pp fee 4%= total $52.08, not east coast-45+6.25+pp 4%= total $53.39

they will be shipped usps, priority mail, uninsured.

here's a link to the group buy;

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=120084&page=3

Arnz, can you record the part number down, and give it to me once you are done with your sale? I don't want to know the number right now, just keep me in mind please =)

I have a very enthusiastic and professional parts manager at my local nissan dealership who will order anything from Japan, but I'd like to see you pass yours on to someone first.

MJLamberson, these ones come with original Datsun fit, and they are complete with chrome trim.

And they're just original, ok?! LOL

EDIT: Sorry Arnz, didnt see that you sold em, and here are the part numbers

Part Numbers: 63900-E4126, 63901-E4126

Guest 280ZForce
I think that they are NLA, good luck. Please don't break my heart and tell us you can get all you want for $159.99 (LOL)

when they were available they were sold for $250 per side by dealerships.