HybridZ

Stolen Hot Rod and Trailer...

COZY Z COLE

• Administrators
When ever someone steals from you. Go out and steal twice as much.. To make up for it and then some!! If you happen to steal from rich people it is never ever wrong!! So don't ever think twice when stealing from a rich person.. :wink:

animoticons%2520teo%2520mande%2520(33).gif

I’m struggling to see the “sense” in this post?

Username, of Crispy Chicken?.. by chance a reference to a crack/drug addiction? I mean honestly, joke or not, why would you say that in this thread?

...Back-ground check anyone?....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

animoticons%2520teo%2520mande%2520(33).gif

I’m struggling to see the “sense†in this post?

Username, of Crispy Chicken?.. by chance a reference to a crack/drug addiction? I mean honestly, joke or not, why would you say that in this thread?

...Back-ground check anyone?....

Maybe hes trying to be a thug/gangster....

Guest TeamNissan

I wonder though what the person must have been thinking.... even selling the parts of that car will be HIGHLY traceable. I personally will be looking at ebay and craigs very closely.

On a side note 1 year after my z32 was stolen I saw the giovani wheels off it for sale on ebay but 40min away. If we all keep our eyes open I'm sure we can get something done about this.

You know... I don't even know where to start...

Stealing from the rich, now there's an idea as old as time itself...

This hits rather close to home, since someone tried to break into my shop within the last two weeks. For thieves reading this post, know that I carry a big f'n gun and know how to use it.

Crispy, Is it your intent to get the thread locked? Some things aren't funny, and quite honestly I don't want to be associated with people who seriously have that "mentality".

I'm not locking this thread, as I hope the thieves get caught with the goods. I'm also not deleting your post Crispy, because it's fitting that other members should see either:

Your witt and humor

or

The real you...

Good going slick! :roll:

Mike

Crispy.... You know the internet is an amazing tool used by many people. When you post a statement saying whenever someone steals from you, go out and steal twice as much and list in your signature ...94 RX7 project stolen..... You are either the most naive person I'VE EVER SEEN or you are preparing yourself for a segment on COPS as they raid your place after your "humored" posting.....:confused:

You can't make this Sh*t up.....:evil:

LARRY

Guest Crispy Chicken

I think it is absolutely AMAZING how people react to harmless meaningless posts. I'm not even close to being serious. Anyone with 1/4 of a working brain would realize that. Anyone that takes it personally should seriously see a doctor..

I hate people that steal. You have to protect your self as much as possible and not leave your self open to get screwed. This guy across the street from me leaves his garage open 24-7. Well last year at this same time.. Some crack head pulled in front of his house with a u-hall truck and started unloading stuff right out of his garage into truck. The owner walked out and started yelling and freaking out.. The crack head walked back to the truck like nothing happened saying Marry Christmas and waving to the people that came out side from the yelling. After that he learned to keep his garage door shut.

Whenever people get stuff stolen from them. They usually didn't put much of an effort to ensure it from happening. Unless Tom Cruise wants to steal something from you. Most people could have prevented it from happening to an extent. I know at least 10 people that have gotten their motorcycles stolen in front of their apartments in the past years. So I learned if I want to keep my motorcycle don't leave it outside over night.. I told most of them not to leave them out side and they did anyway. My friend and his girls bike got stolen right in front of there house in a gated community. He told me that it would never happen because they have 24 hour security. So he learned he was wrong. Not having insurance and having the bikes paid off they were screwed..

I recommend that people take the extra time and effort in any forum to protect their investments. All most 100% of time it seems like this sort of thing could have been prevented. If the person didn't neglect the fact that it could happen to them.

Anyone that has a car that they don't want to get stolen. A car that they have put their life into. I highly recommend lowjack or some other GPS tracking systems. If the guy with the hotrod had lowjack. For a few bucks a month he would all ready have his car back. And this thread would have never started. You can document every penny spent and get special insurance but after time this can cost a lot of money.

My Grand National will be nearing completion soon. Having around 20,000 worth in the engine bay alone. You better believe I'm installing lowjack. Your insurance company will give you a discount for having it as well! Insurance can not always replace the parts time and effort that goes into these projects. My rx7 was in stock forum so it wasn't a lose as I got 100% compensated.

Guest Crispy Chicken
IMO lojack is only useful if nobody knows you have it. I would NOT be posting that up on a public forum.

Just trying to help you keep your ride safe.

Hahaha good point thanks. I really hope the people that know me on hybridz don't think about stealing my car haha. Even if they knew you had it. They would have to steal it and take it some where.. Try to figure out where the tiny unit or units are. I'm sure you can do a pretty good job hiding it. They say most cars are recovered in the first few hours after the call..

I think it is absolutely AMAZING how people react to harmless meaningless posts. I'm not even close to being serious. Anyone with 1/4 of a working brain would realize that. Anyone that takes it personally should seriously see a doctor..
Given how many people didn't realize that you were kidding, it's pretty arrogant of you to suggest we all need to see a doctor. Perhaps your friends know you well enough to know that you weren't serious. The rest of us only know that you were making light of someone who just had something he invested a lot of time and $$$ in stolen from him. Perhaps you and your friends think this is an appropriate subject to joke about. I don't. And as Mike said, I don't associate with those who do.

If you still don't get it, maybe you should take your own advice and see someone (doctor, counselor, whatever) who can help you see things from other people's perspectives.

Hahaha good point thanks. I really hope the people that know me on hybridz don't think about stealing my car haha. Even if they knew you had it. They would have to steal it and take it some where.. Try to figure out where the tiny unit or units are. I'm sure you can do a pretty good job hiding it. They say most cars are recovered in the first few hours after the call..

Wierder things have happened.

Just remember, if someone knows there is a lojack they will likely almost destroy the car trying to find it. If they can't find it your golden. However you get back a trashed car!

20k in a motor? seems like a car that some folks may take a gamble on!

Evan

BTW; LoJacks are only installed by lojack installers! Make sure you trust your installer.

OK, This is "Mike" and not "Mike the Admin" talking for a second...

I had a guy steal a $3500 bicycle from inside my house back in 1998. The cops refused to prosecute when they found that the scumbag was trying to sell the bike to a bike shop. Just so happened that 2 weeks after the crook was identified, he and his father were attacked in their front yard by an individual dressed in black. They never found that individual, but the cops showed up at my house wanting to arrest me. I can tell you that the scumbag and his daddy both got the snot beat out of them, and sometimes people have to take things into their own hands. I guess the "man in black" was another victom of the scumbag who wanted revenge. :wink:

Crispy, I don't know if you've had stuff stollen by someone else or not, but I can tell you that reading comments like those you made make my blood boil. You've got a lot of money in a custom hotrod and car trailer just GONE. A guy took a very real loss and will likely never see it again. I find nothing "FUNNY" about it. Plain and simple a guys pride and joy was stollen. I'm probably qualifying as one of those "Rich guys" to steal from, and the comments are just FRIGGIN STUPID and make me MAD to read... GET IT??

I hope like hell the MUTHAFUGGas are caught and gutted like a fish... Thieves get no quarter from me... And uh, no, I didn't get the memo that this was a topic to make light of.

Mike

Guest Crispy Chicken

who can help you see things from other people's perspectives.

Other people's perspectives you know your 100% right. Other people's perspectives!!!

I 100% agree with you guys. It sucks to have something like that or anything stolen from you. I really hope the guy gets his car and trailer back and if I could help I would. At the same time I think people might be going a little far with this. I mean things can be a lot worse than having your car or bicycle stolen. Trust me when I tell you. Much worse things can happen and do happen to people. Than having your car and bicycle stolen. I'm sure most people can agree.

How about all the people that loose their homes and everything they own in natural disasters like in new orleans. People that have lost everything including family members. That have been living in red cross shelters for over a year. Tell those people about your 3500 dollar bicycle that got stolen. That you got back!

One of my good friends from Tampa called me last week to tell me his friend got in a terrible motorcycle accident. They had to amputate his whole leg on Monday.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sptimes/access/1392208201.html?dids=1392208201:1392208201&FMT=FT&FMTS=ABS:FT&date=Dec+3%2C+2007&author=&pub=St.+Petersburg+Times&edition=&startpage=3.B&desc=MOTORCYCLIST+HURT+WHEN+HE+FLIPS+INTO+CANAL

I lost two of my cousins about a year and a half ago in a house fire in PA Camern age 6 and Damen age 2.

http://www.newhouse.com/mother-awaits-word-on-spongebob-gravestone.html

This list can go on for ever and ever with me and other people out there that has suffered great losses.. When ever your bicycle or car get stolen as much as it sucks! It could be 1000x worse!!

Well my sympathies in your losses, but since you've yourself endured such great losses, think about if someone would have made such insensetive remarks in those instances... Sometimes its best to just not make a comment in a thread if you can't add anything of value... First you incenuated that Larry's friend was commiting insurance fraud, which got deleted, then you made other stupid remarks that you had to explain as joking, because the "joke" was above all of us...

Folks PLEASE keep a lookout for the trailer and car in question. A guy's pride and joy was stollen.. Think about the sweat equity, the pride in building and ownership... Put yourself in his shoes...

Mike

I've been looking on craigslist over here in San Diego, haven't seen anything. This whole thing really sucks. I'm a joker myself, and when I cross the line by trying to lighten a situation with a joke that nobody finds funny, I know the best thing to do is just apologize and move on. Not try to justify myself, just kinda makes things worst. If anybody has any other ideas of places to look online for where this @$$hole might try to unload that beautiful car, let me know. I hope things work out for that guy.