HybridZ

What did Christmas bring for your Z?

Guest 280ZForce

I honestly don't know where she got the stuff.. Ill have to get details. The books are the Japanese version w/o subtitles, so so far I've just been following the story by pictures :). She said something about having to order them from Malaysia.

The DVD is great quality and has English subtitles Its awesome.

Chris - It was nice meeting you the other day.. hope everything works out well, lemme know how it goes.

me and the step son got the wireless addapter for the xbox 360 so we can play halo with the rest of the 12 yr olds around the world. got metal of honr 4 - modern warfare. cool. car trailer. a bunch of a christmas story stuff (t shirt with "i tripple dog dare you", monoploly with red rider bb gun instead of park place ect.) 2 42" plasmas that the wife and i got after thanksgiving for an ealy present, and best of all, time away from everyone to work on the car.

jimbo

It's getting a new head (N-42), the SUs are being gone through, Toyo vented brakes, some replacement hoses/cabling on the HVAC, weatherstrip on the doors and the hatch, an R200 swap (3.9) with the new LSD and some POR-15 or Rustbullet under the battery tray.

Well I've purchased for my datsun for chrimas:

Borg Warner S480

TH400

JW Ultrabell

160ft of chromoly tubing

ProTools 105 HD tubing Bender

Dynomax 5" muffler

2JZ L19 Main Studs

SLS T6 divided collector

2JZ exhaust manifold flange

2X synapse 50mm wastegates

Precision 825hp B&P intercooler

Aluminum boost tubes and couplers

75mm holley throttle body

All that in the last money has my bank account gasping for air...

Justin

You suck! What a great wife! Which lift did you get?

This one without the dollys....... http://www.kwiklift.com/images/mg2.jpg I dont actually have it but its being shipped. I will post the install once it arrives.

She pulled a fast one on me....When I unwrapped my present Im surprised by an antique looking chest and immediately open it......I see towels and think WTF??? :ugg: Now at this point everyone pipes in and says "what a nice chest! What are you going to do with it?" Im hooked and confused and dont know what to say! So I reply "look at the great towels"! :confused:

Now appreciate everyone is in on this gig and all are keeping a straight face! They continue to ask me about my intentions with the chest. Then wifey says ...I bought it for you to store your car papers....do you like the towels? And I bable..ya I really like them specially the gold one.....great idea I needed a place to store the car papers! :hs: At that point I pull out the gold towel and guess what falls out!~~~~~~~the order form!

Everone starts to howl :lmao::lmao:and I feel like a ditz but a happy ditz...knowing that she didnt lose her mind and realizing that I just got the coolest Z tool ever! :mparty:

Then she says...now you have no excuses to change the oil in my 350......

What a great woman!:trippen: