HybridZ

You know that feeling of pride while working on a project?

There`s room to secure it out of sight. I still have to put gears in it (3.42`s)so i`ll finish up back there then. There`s ALOT of little things I still need to do but I can sense the end is almost there.

I would have made the hose shorter and better fitting....but I`ve discovered steel braided lines ARE NOT my friend.

Mark

Your Z is coming together nicely. Now for the fun part!!! A little friendly competition.

But how about some details on the build. From what I can see I'm curious about hood clearance with the Victor Jr., the 5 lug rear axles, where you found a 3.42 R200 and how you built the side exhaust for starters.

So best of luck with it... now go kick some ass with the Z and let us know how that feels!!! :icon6:

Paul

Your Z is coming together nicely. Now for the fun part!!! A little friendly competition.

But how about some details on the build. From what I can see I'm curious about hood clearance with the Victor Jr., the 5 lug rear axles, where you found a 3.42 R200 and how you built the side exhaust for starters.

So best of luck with it... now go kick some ass with the Z and let us know how that feels!!! :icon6:

Paul

OT. Stole my name do you.lol j/k

Any pics of the cage 660Z?

Michael:Out of curiosity, what were the flairs, what size are the tires, and how did you fit the combo with [what appears to be] stock rear suspension and drivetrain?

1zcarfan: From what I can see I'm curious about hood clearance with the Victor Jr., the 5 lug rear axles, where you found a 3.42 R200 and how you built the side exhaust for starters.

The flares came with the car. Tires are 11.5x26x15 DOT drag time pros (actually 10" wide) the fronts are 73-78 nova rotors w/ rally skinnies.

The rear is a GM 8.5 Nova rear uncut. I got around the differance from the datsun rear length by having the rims made with 7.5 backspacing. It has Strange 33 spline/spool/c-clip eliminator combo.

The Victor jr. fits under the hood fine but is touchy with an air cleaner.

The headers are circletrack headers I modified to fit the tube front end. Engine is SBC 400ci. The pipes have auger inserts in the 3" pipes. sounds like a 60`s Stingray!

There`s some cage pics in my gallery, not great but you`ll get the idea.

Mark