HybridZ

Whats happening in the Classifieds?

rudypoochris

• Administrators
Are we switching over to the typical forum interface? If so I like it better. The contact seller button never worked, as noted in the other thread. Also, I really liked the recent ads feature, I would like that to stay if possible! Thanks!

Yes, should be finished today sometime.

Hmm, Am I the only one that prefered the old format, since it was MUCH easier to find what I was looking for?

The cars section isn't so bad, but when you're trying to find a particular interior or exterior part, and it's all lumped together with drivetrain, wheels suspension, etc, it can take a while to go through what is there. :(

I think there should be a way to mark a thread as sold/finished. Just a little icon next to the thread or something.

That would be convenient.

I like the new system better, it gets much more attention b/c it shows up in the Posts - Last 24 hours search. Does clog it up a little though, but oh well. A little more breaking down into sub-categories would be nice too though.

Thought I'd shoot for the moon... is there any way we can have the "sold" items deleted? Or just have a "sold button" that marks the item as sold, so there isn't so much clutter?

No biggie if not, thought I'd ask.

Keep up the great work, admins! The new classifieds are great!

Thought I'd shoot for the moon... is there any way we can have the "sold" items deleted? Or just have a "sold button" that marks the item as sold, so there isn't so much clutter?

No biggie if not, thought I'd ask.

Keep up the great work, admins! The new classifieds are great!

I have deleted the sold items and will do so once a week as time permits and I'm still breathing...:-)

LARRY