HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

• Administrators
I think the "Blank" title is a sort of "punishment"...

Nah... not punishent. You'll know when its punishment.

For the record, we like the fun, ribbing, etc, but when it becomes page after page of ridiculous BS posts that serve NO purpose, not even humor, that is taking it too far. :nono:

BLANK is a neutral effort to get the point across without resorting to punishment, that you guys were taking it toooooo far. :nono:

For the record, we like the fun, ribbing, etc, but when it becomes page after page of ridiculous BS posts that serve NO purpose, not even humor, that is taking it too far. :nono:

BLANK is a neutral effort to get the point across without resorting to punishment, that you guys were taking it toooooo far. :nono:

Sorry, BRAAP. It wasn't intentional. I would leave a smart-a$$ remark to lighten the mood but I'm a little tired at the moment and I'm worried I wouldn't craft my verbiage cleverly enough. Maybe I'll try after I can get a minute or two sleep.:wink:

Neutral effort not punishment... BRAAP, you were on the debate team weren't you? That's the most nonconfrontational, positive spin way of putting that I can think of.

So basically you're saying it was punishment without calling it punishment... slick. Lol.

I think I agree with Dr_Hunt. :D