HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

• Administrators
you must be a very confused man then, trying to stick and ls1 in a z32 and now sticking one in an m3...

The Z-32 LSx conversion was...

7812139_240X180.jpg

With the M3, the LSx IS going in, because it fits without having to cut up the car up! :2thumbs:, (and the M3 is a far better handling car, more comfortable to drive and ride in, seats 5, with the M3 engine was faster than the Z-32, cost LESS to purchase than my Z32 and last but not least, is WAY FRIGGIN easier to work on than the Z-32!)

I was thinking for an LSx encore, an LSx powered VANS RV-10 woudl be nice...

2111d1220545862-ls1-engine-aircraft-rv10.fwf.lsrightside.email.jpg

RV10.LS.fwf.insidecowl.email.jpg

Vans-RV-10.jpg

• Administrators
lol i can dig it LOL i'm a Dismember wtfm?! Who did that!

~J

:wink: You’ll have to start at page 1 of this thread and read through it to find out the details. Be sure you aren’t drinking a carbonated beverage cause it WILL come out your nose at some point, maybe more than once… :lmao:

Oh, I almost forgot…

Dis2.jpg

Edited by BRAAP

beware the admins are always watching you...

dude they seriously are! but thats ok i never post anything terrible or too out there. Hell i lurk on here like 8 hours a day at least which is pretty crazy when i think about it, but at least i learn alot i love HybridZ Ya'll are a bunch of psychos but at least ya'll know whats going on for the most part,

~J

:wink: You’ll have to start at page 1 of this thread and read through it to find out the details. Be sure you aren’t drinking a carbonated beverage cause it WILL come out your nose at some point, maybe more than once… :lmao:

Oh, I almost forgot…

Dis1.jpg

ah HA!! so i'm caught in the middle of an old skool HybridZ joke eh? now i gotta lurk SOME MORE!!! damn... i wonder why my little picture isn't showing up under my name when i post. I thought i had that turned on.

~J