HybridZ

Admins, they are so clever!

Globerunner513

HOLY cow !!!! BRAAP!!! I love you BRO!!! Thats so funny and [quote=josh817

I don't even know what to say to this so I'll just leave this here:

2000594327842794976_rs.jpg

THIS IS HYRBIDZ!!!! and BRAAP i read up on the thread! You guys are some crazy twisted odd strange fools? But it makes the work day better though i can't see photobucket images till i'm home like right now! I LOVE the dude chained to the bear for my avatar!?!?! really bro? LMLAO:lmao::lmao::lmao:

~J

Edited by BRAAP
Edited for clarification purposes. ;-)

:wink: You’ll have to start at page 1 of this thread and read through it to find out the details. Be sure you aren’t drinking a carbonated beverage cause it WILL come out your nose at some point, maybe more than once… :lmao:

Oh, I almost forgot…

Dis2.jpg

BRO I LOVE it! !! LMLAO :lmao: I LOVE Tony Little! Talk about Ripped abs.. My oh my...

Fang i swear this website is better than any TV!!! BUt seriously dewd! Really!

~J

Edited by BRAAP
Edited for clarification purposes ;-)

Bought the stuff from you know who which was cheap+ shipping. I sit ehre and whine about it but I received a TON of money for this repair so I'm keeping my mouth shut. The guy I bought a $said I could use Derek's hub thing. All that for $150!

:mparty:

So now I'm waiting. When it does I will fit it to avoid a rental car I'm going to send paint done!

With at $1000 over, and BEAUTIFUL orange with the black everything on campus, I'm thinking I need black spacers or wider gobs of power. I'm thinking........ Sell the triplets and use the extra turbo, I would need the set of pistons. Intriguing but mehhh I'm not sure. I can still be cool without Mr-right? :mrgreen:

Edited by BRAAP

I already have the change or open head to compress though. Need another conversion. Plus I want to head in a different way. Opening up chambers actually sounds pretty good so I don't have to pull out rods... Not sure. I'm going to keep hopefully well after college. Then change because I have no problem dumping my money.

Edited by BRAAP

Well I'm glad you came out on top with that!!

Some 16 year old Honda's Front fender gave me $1800!

I got paint, all bank and bought a setup for the S30 :D

:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi:flamedevi

IMMA GET YOU BRAAAAAP

Braap.pngBraap.png

editing posts and crap. psshhh

Braap.png