HybridZ

Are you interested in seeing your Z in Nissan Sport for Spring 2008?

NissanSportSarah

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks John and everyone. From the looks of it, all the favorite Nissan/Datsun forums will have a car represented as well so I will need to shine her up nice so we have a good showing. Now I wish I would have gotten that new paint job last year. :bonk:I might pull the trigger on some new leather seats I've been looking at depending on how detailed feature will be. So far I'm not sure what the next steps are.

Either way, I want to have the paint polished and buffed. Does anyone have a recommendation for polish/wax products that will bring out the best in an older older paint job?

Hi Everyone,

I exchanged an email with Sarah at Nissan Sport. She informed me that she has everything needed for the Spring issue. Basically the photo(s) and information provided in this thread are what get published. I'm grateful for the opportunity to represent HybridZ and look forward to seeing my Z in print. :rockon:

• 9 months later...
Here is Mine:

Name: David Weitz

Handle: qwik240Z

City/State: Potomac, MD

Year/Model: 1972 Datsun 240z

Vehicle Details: Classic Good Looks, Great Handling, Modern LS1 V8, 2650 pounds, 340RWHP. Silver Bullet! A 21st Century Superstar! The Ultimate Sleeper.

2007-zcon-03-0068B.jpg

On_the_Road_240Z_LS1_and_510_godbye_053.jpg

New_510_029r.JPG

Parts_for_sale_new_wheels_bike_for_sale_006.jpg

nice car i saw this car before driven around sound great!!!!!!

z member from MD SMITHSBURG