HybridZ

Wide ZG-flares - where can I get them?

mull

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a free country and an open forum; say what you want. There is no reason to get upset....I don't come in looking for a fight, I am here to read and share information.

This is NOT an "open" forum. The bottom line is we have rules, and you need to follow them. In this case, we're not trying to stifle competition, only asking that you start your own thread.

I'm deleting all the back and forth comments.

Guest 280ZForce
280zforce: You originally have ZG Fender flairs correct? Did the rear fender you have now bolt into the same place you had the ZG's installed? I'm ordering some ZG for now, but would like to get yours whenever you finish everything, but if I have to redrill I'd rather wait it out on the ZG's.

Yes, I just test fitted the old ZGs in the bolt holes were I screwed in the new ones and they will bolt up exactly the same, so for those of you upgrading to these who already have ZGs bolted on, these will fit right in place perfectly.

I've started a new pre-order thread pertaining to the Super ZGs...

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=132597

And in the future this is exactly what I'd expect anyone "selling" an item to do... Makes it cleaner and allows each vendor their own space to sell their parts... We also encourage OTHER VENDORS not to post in competitors threads... We will DELETE any of that non-sense.

Mike

Guest 280ZForce
And in the future this is exactly what I'd expect anyone "selling" an item to do... Makes it cleaner and allows each vendor their own space to sell their parts... We also encourage OTHER VENDORS not to post in competitors threads... We will DELETE any of that non-sense.

Mike

:-D

and I had been working on making that thread for awhile, just making sure everything was clearly detailed and organized, cuz that's how I like to post, especially for something like this... just like I did w/ the Hybrid apparel.