HybridZ

Dashed Covered and Speedhut Gauge Covers Installed

clayton 260Z

I dont like white gauges but that dash cover is fantastic!!!! Now that its been done a few times I wish someone would come up with a pattern for the rest of us ....or even a finished product to buy. I would buy a 240 version right away....in leather!

Anyone game to make a few bucks?

Now you need to create one for the consol!

Again...great work!

Thanks for the comments,

We used a vinyl carbon fiber look, the dash had some good grand canyon cracks that we filled with foam and a plastic bumper filler to try and stablize it. Believe it or not no pattern was used the first one fit. The problems came with the fit of the gauges and the other components in the dash, some careful cutting on these to fit, the tach and speedo were set closer to the front, the three center gauges came from the back no problem. The center vent surround had to be trimed on the edges and a little use of black caulk finished it off. All in all it came out good. The transmission tunnel, center of the seats and a speaker box in the back all match. I do like the look..

If i can help anymore let me know.

Mike

Going to Reynolds Ga for the DNI on sunday hope to see some nice cars.