HybridZ

vinyl; graphics

zmaster

i have a 280z coupe, but i really need to get a 2+2 for the future, you know whenever i decide to have a kid. in like 4 or 5 years.

I may be going out on a limb here, but IMHO a Z isnt a good car (2+2 or now) to be ferrying the kids around in. Not very safe collision wise and I'm willing to bet a lot of the new safety seats won't even fit in the back of a 2+2 or have the proper ways to be secured.

Z's (IMO) just cant look right with full body graphics. There isn't that much flat surface area on the car to start with. If you start putting graphics on what surface there is, then it just starts to look crowded. The ratio of uninterrupted surface : interrupted surface just gets too low. On the car in the picture, or a Neon, or something like that, you have lots of empty space to work with so they can pull it off.

I would say spend the money on a good paint job or detailing, and you'll stand out just fine.

I may be going out on a limb here, but IMHO a Z isnt a good car (2+2 or now) to be ferrying the kids around in. Not very safe collision wise and I'm willing to bet a lot of the new safety seats won't even fit in the back of a 2+2 or have the proper ways to be secured.

X2. And are you really planning on having kids when you're 22? I'm about your age and I don't even want to think about kids without a career.

Nope, I love only having 2 seats for that reason. There will always only be room for one more. I don't need anymore than that getting sick in my car when I drive.

Honestly, the only graphcs i would EVER consider on a Z would be the ZXR stripes or the ZZZAP stripes. A Z's body lines needs to remain bare.

Would you cover a model with perfect lines with a heavy trench coat? NO!

So why do that to a Z?

I realized that neon, graphics, interior neon, etc. was in fact....not cool.

I dunno about you, but as long as you're not driving around town with it on like a doofus, I like neon and lighting effects for show quality cars. It adds to the pop, and grabs attention, especially at night.

I don't really have a reason why I put interior neon in my Regal, bored likely, but I wasn't trying to "impress" anyone, I just thought it added to the essence of my car.

Plus, if you're around some picky person that will think it's dumb, it's as easy as a flick of a switch (unlike vinyls, lol)

ZMASTER, if you want to put Dragons on your car, by all means do! It doesn't really matter what anyone else says or thinks about YOUR car. It's YOUR car.

Having said that, you won't see any on my car, but it's not about me, it's about YOU. BTW...I've been contemplating a dinosaur on my hood...

http://www.price-oil.com/Pictures/Sinclair%20Logo_1.jpg