HybridZ

Primadonna Z.......Lite?

primadonna z

I have had a different deck lid with the standard MSA whaletail painted for the Primadonna for some time now. I have just never got around to mounting it. Well this weekend was the "Festival of Speed" here in St. Petersburg and I thought is was as good a time as any for a personality change. Fun thing is, about 10 minutes and 6 bolts, it's a different car.

fosprinalitexo0.jpg

Pretty cool, I like the new one best!

:iagree:

I never thought I'd say this about a whaletail but it's more subtle and blends with the lines of the car much better. A whaletail on my car would look out of place, on your car it looks like it is suppose to be there. Just my .02C.

Your next mod should be a twin turbo LSx..:D

BTW, is the car stable at higher speeds? I'd be curious to know if there is a difference between the two rear spoliers.

Having been one of the guys who has seen this car in person (when it belonged to Hoover) I have to say that I like the original wing from every angle except directly from behind. I think the best way to evaluate (for me at least) is to take several more pics with the whale tale including directly from the back.

This is purely in the interest of evaluation and has nothing to do with obsesive compulsive desires.

Dragonfly

Having been one of the guys who has seen this car in person (when it belonged to Hoover) I have to say that I like the original wing from every angle except directly from behind. I think the best way to evaluate (for me at least) is to take several more pics with the whale tale including directly from the back.

This is purely in the interest of evaluation and has nothing to do with obsesive compulsive desires. Dragonfly

Here are some more angles. This may not help much because I put the other wheels on... so every thing is different.

Any thoughts on the wheels?

P10003031.JPG

P1000305.JPG

P1000308.JPG

P1000304.JPG

I am changing my vote, I had thought and still think that the new spoiler looks better, but only from the front or from a forward angle. The new pictures you posted of the rear of the car sheds new light on how this new tail looks and I must say the old one was better when viewed from the rear IMO.