HybridZ

Pic request: Let's see your MOMO/Nardi steering wheels!

MazterDizazter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 and 2 I like. 5 is so-so, I probably wouldn't buy it. 3 and 4 I don't like.

2 looks like it's an older design, while 1 looks a little more modern IMO. That said, if you want an older look, my vote goes to 2, if you want a more modern look, then my vote goes to 1.

Ill probably get bashed for saying this, but I dont like hardly any of the new MOMO wheels. They are way to flashy and tacky, they dont look like they were made for racing anymore but rather a tuner shop. Now the old ones like cygnusx1 has look great. The ones you have picked out looks good though compared to a lot of them I have seen... I would pick number 4 I believe.

I an a fan of Sparco wheels, they are nice simple, and work great. Not to mention they are pretty cheap.

why is your tachometer croocked???

zmaster, many times people (such as myself) rotate gauges so they can see the values that matter. For instance, my boost and AFR gauges in my car are upside down and slightly cocked. This is so I can see the correct values when I am in the drivers seat.

Are grant adapter kits compatible with MOMO steering wheels? From the pics it seems like the bolt spacing seems to be teh same as my Grant steering wheel.

Unless Grant has changed their bolt spacing in the last few years they are not interchangable. Momo has not changed their bolt pattern in at least 25 years.

Also, I like the new Momo designs. I'm thinking of changing out my old Jackie Stewart signature wheel for a new Quake design. It's a semi-D shape and 0.8" larger diameter. I'm hoping that 0.8" will give me more leverage turning those 265's in parking manuvers.

IMG_1316.jpg

I just had to comment on just how gorgeous this interior looks, 280ZForce! Well done! As a pilot I just love the all digital readouts, although in many cockpits red is reserved for emergency annunciators only. It looks like it wants to fly though.

This settles it. I will have to keep my 2/71 completely original as a tribute to the stock past of the Z, I can't turn my back on a car I've been in love with since 1973, but I will be forced to build another race-inspired Z car, with nothing but performance and appearance as my only guide, with your interior as inspiration, and the stealth exterior like this one- because as much as I like red, it really infuriates the local cherry-tops. (Bruce reference)

black stealth Z 2_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest JimmyCrackCorn

Will someone please tell me where I can get a steering wheel hub adapter? I bought an ebay steering wheel http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/STEERING-WHEEL-DATSUN-200SX-210-240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-S3_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6755QQihZ002QQitemZ120283934144QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

It looks pretty much just like most the momo's, so I am hoping what ever hub adapter you guys bought will work for my wheel. Any links to shops/stores that sell them or insight about installation and parts and tools needed would be great!