HybridZ

200+ Miles Of Fun Driving With Some Great Cars..Bishops Castle, CO - Lots of Pix!!

slownrusty

You're hurting me!

I want to start calling up some car buddies now and get a road trip planned. Grrrrr.

Beatiful collection of cars there though.

Yes you should do it!!

No Z's! Also, no body has any R compound tires, R compound doubles the amount of fun you can have on the curves! :)

Sadly no Zs, I invited Ryan to come along but he was busy. Next time around my Z should be ready to go. R compound tires would be sweet and would transform the cars handling - agreed!

Looks like a great Time Yasin!.. How much faster was your P car then everyone elses??

LOL...I really resepct the 355 Ferrari and even the Maserati, pretty good legs on both. My car performed extremely well and I was shocked how quickly it would out accelerate the group.

Dig the lotus

Yup that Lotus is a '78, last of the Series 1, same owner for the past 22years. Very fine car indeed. 160hp...2200lbs.

Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Yasin

My first real fun road trip with true gearheads. Lots of fast corners and straight aways.

I will let the pics do the talking...

322464819.jpg

322464809.jpg

322465184.jpg

Regards - Yasin

Well judging by the rear view mirror in the first pic I think his car is the red Porsche...

I know what you mean. I live off highway 12 in Yakima, WA which is a direct shot up over the Cascades past Mt Rainier. When I get burned out from all the work around here I make a run in the Z. It's quite comforatable at 80 plus with a few corners that require some serious downshifting. Lots of curves and conifers along with gorgeous sunshine makes for a great drive.