HybridZ

My 240z was Lonley

MONZTER

So I got Her a "twin"

Isn't she pretty?

And yes,I will use common sense and always were protection while I have fun with it.

This will keep me entertained while the turbo motor is getting finished...

MONZTER

Picture_361.jpg

Picture_363.jpg

Picture_362.jpg

Picture_364.jpg

I went to school for Duc's They are great machines. Just make sure you take care of your valve adjustments. Every 6k street or 3k race. And on the break in.. Ive seen 2 monsters dyno'ed back to back and they where both purchased at the same time and one was flogged and one was done by the book. both had about the same hp. with in a hp or 2. So i would just drive it normally.

Well it did cost 11.00 to fill it up today :P

I will follow the owners manual and try to keep it below 5000RPM for 500 miles, and lots of stop and go.

Jeff

Let us know how far that gets you. A friend has a 600rr an gets 37-42, so he says. But he does drive like he is being chased by a dragon.

About 6 weeks ago we logged 1050 miles in 3 days running from my home over to the Blue Ridge Parkway, then down the parkway all the way to Fields of Dan, across 58 west to Mt. Rodgers, then up and over to Marion Va., where we stayed for two nights while we rode the south western corner of Va, WVa, slipping across the lines of Tennessee, Kentucky and North Carolina.

I averaged about 58 miles per gallon, and I'm riding a modified Kawasaki ZRX1100... Only complaint I had was not having a big enough tank... 4 gallons means lots of stops!

Mike

Yeah, the dry clutch is just one thing that sets a Ducati apart. Ohh well.

Very nice bike, and Very nice car. I'm jealous.

I was actually looking at selling my 06 R1, and purchasing a Ducati, 999R, or something. But, never really wanted to let anyone test ride my bike.

A girl I know just gut one of those 848's. It's the first I heard of them at the time. I really like the looks of them. I'll have to ride hers.