HybridZ

Finished my RB 240Z

scottkell

8 months of hard work and about 15K in parts.

This is one of 5 Zs we are working on at our shop in North Georgia.

RB20DET

Custom coil overs

rear disk brakes

speed hut gauges

Sparco seats

Watanabe wheels

Falcon tires

All new rubber trim

New windshield

New interior

New Dash

NOS door panels

and on and on and on

240z179.jpg

240z181.jpg

240z183.jpg

240z185.jpg

240z193.jpg

240z.jpg

I got most of the info on the coil overs here on this forum. How to lower the front struts came from another source. If you need to drop the front as much as I did you need (I believe ) 85 VW Rabbit shock cartridges. They are 2 1/2" shorter. Then you cut and shorten the length of the shock tubes to fit the VW cartridges. Hope that helps.

Guest koomanz

This car looks like crap u need more work than that what r you thinkng about its a joke my 88 honda looks better than that plesae take it and let a professoinal work on it. It makes me sick everytime i look at it . Oh by the way your blue lights are sick why didnt u get red im jealous.

ps are u a blind mexicon

This car looks like crap u need more work than that what r you thinkng about its a joke my 88 honda looks better than that plesae take it and let a professoinal work on it. It makes me sick everytime i look at it . Oh by the way your blue lights are sick why didnt u get red im jealous.

ps are u a blind mexicon

Um... seriously?

ps are u a blind mexicon

If you really think his car looks like crap then i want to see yours. because anyone who cant appreciate what he has done has some really bad taste. this is one gorgeous z and anyone who has spent that much time on it has some serious dedication and love for his car.

I love the car keep up the good work

• Administrators

Koomanz,

You are starting off on the wrong foot here. This forum is not as loose as other car forums.

I get the impression Scottkell is who helped on your car as showcased in another thread, and you are just having fun taking friendly jabs at him, which is fine, so long as scottkell doesn’t mind. On the other hand, if you are serious and scottkell does mind, those sort of posts directed at any member will result in your membership here on HybridZ to be immediately and permanently revoked!

Keep in mind that typed text has no intonation, or expression. Being a new member posting as you are posting now, you may want to publicly announce your relationship with Scottkell as our membership is taking your posts seriously.

1) As for your posting style. IM posting will NOT be tolerated on this forum, per HybridZ rule#5

5. This site is based in the USA' date=' and as such, text is to be written in English. There are web sites available on the web that can translate text from many recognized official languages to English, if you don't know it. (But then how could you read this? ) Gangster-slang, or any other cute, obtuse, street-talk dialects are not tolerated. Write in clear English that does not require a current knowledge of the latest street-slang. Text message or IM shorthand does not qualify as English. Always try to use proper punctuation and spelling. [/quote']

…..

ps are u a blind mexicon

2) Racial/ethnic slurs will not be tolerated on this forum, PERIOD, even if you are referring to yourself.

To keep the admins from chewing on you or banning you for a rule violation/s, please take the time to read through all of our rules and guidelines linked below.

Click ME for the HybridZ rules and Guidelines.

Guest RB2fast4ufool

Very well done! Love the whole package. Did you convert to a 1975 280z tank in order to run that RB or did you use a Fuel Cell? Have any more Interior shots? I want to see your doorcards and seats.