HybridZ

Thinking of selling aziza for a c63 amg!!!!

aziza z

I dont know. This thought never occured before. Sell my beloved rocket for a 4 door piece of art. I love everything about the c63 amg. Convince me otherwise!

Oh by the way my other love is the z4 M coupe.

542692_956118_3200_3200_07A1341.JPG

or

engine_m_chassis.jpg

or

lighting.jpg

(lighting strikes only at full throttle hahah).

My hopes are that the car pays for 70% of the price of the super cars above. Am i dreaming or is this realistic?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 280ZForce

how bout sell your other 2 project Zs that you're dumping $ into and whatever other cars you have and don't need, then save some $, keep Aziza for the weekends and buy 1 of the cars above for your daily.

You sell Aziza and I'll come slap you myself. She may be no mercedes or bmw, but she's Aziza!

cool2.gif

HAHAHA. Damn...

About the gas and insurance, the insurance wouldnt be that much diffrent believe it or not. I got the damn thing insured to the moon. The gas however might effect me. Aziza gets pretty good milage as long as my foot isnt in it. Got 32mpg going to san deigo (all highway).

My hopes are that the car pays for 70% of the price of the super cars above. Am i dreaming or is this realistic?

I don't know much about those cars, but from the prices I see I gather you are expecting to get $40K for your car? Is that realistic? I haven't seen many Z's change hand over $15,000 even for orignal cars where the market is bigger to pay for originality. Then again who knows what the custom market is? I have been out of the z market awhile, so I am not trying to break your balls. just wondering if there really is a market for $30K plus custom z's?

Guest 280ZForce

yeah seriously Matt, getting like $45k for your Z would be like the chances of winning the lotto bro. Realistically maybe at most could pay for 30-40% of that car.

even if you could (goodluck) get one for $40k-ish, the Z might pay for 50-60%... guessing.

But then still being under 25, even worse under 21... hello $$$$$$ insurance rates on those other cars for sure for you..

Where can you get it for $40k and with how many miles?

My father is a car dealer. I go to the auctions with him and ive seen them go in the 40-45k range. Miles are under 20k.

Although i want the c class. I dont think that should require throwing my z away. If i dont get what I want for it, I dont really need to sell it. Restoring the other two zs and selling them is the other option.

yeah seriously Matt, getting like $45k for your Z would be like the chances of winning the lotto bro. Realistically maybe at most could pay for 30-40% of that car.

But then being under 25, even worse under 21... hello $$$$$$ insurance rates on those other cars for sure.

I never said anything about getting 45k for my z. I was thinking 28k. And at that I think its a long shot.

Guest 280ZForce
I never said anything about getting 45k for my z. I was thinking 28k. And at that I think its a long shot.

I edited my post before you posted... but I could see possibly 20-25k, to the right buyer. But selling a highly modded old Z for that amount could take some time to find the right buyer.

$28K for your car is well over $10K what it will bring...sorry to say, your car is spectacular, but people are not willing to pay that kind of $$$ for a Datsun Z, to put it in perspective you can buy a 1979-1986ish Porsche 911 Turbo for $28K and still have a few grand left over to upgrade the turbo and exhaust!

C63 is amazing, no doubt about it. I have driven a C55 and Supercharged E55 (almost bought it) and so I cannot imagine what the C63 would feel like. The M Z4 Coupe does nothing for me.

Yasin