HybridZ

some good looking wheels

thought these wheels looked pretty clean and am considering them. anyone else have these wheels with color scheme on there Z. if i got these what size tires could i run with and without ZG flares that i plan on getting in the future. and was windering if anyones found a solution with the front center caps not fitting with the grease cap on the front bearings.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-8-XXR-513-Black-Rims-wheel-Datsun-240z-280z-Scion-Xb_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742Q2em153Q2el1262QQcategoryZ43955QQihZ023QQitemZ360086435397

There is another auction for those in 16x7 for the front and 16x8 for the rear. They arent the exact same color, but I think they look better than the red stripe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-XXR-513-Black-Staggered-wheel-Datsun-240z-280z-Rims_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247QQcategoryZ43955QQihZ019QQitemZ290230788752QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

get the black ones then just paint the front grease cap and you are good to go. I've NEVER had anyone point it out to me and I have the ones with the silver lip and the rears have the silver caps. With those coming with the black caps it'd be perfect

2545113_78_full.jpg?022817-237

I just bought a set of 16 X 8 in silver. I currently run 14 inch panasport and it was time to get into the 20th century, Ha!

On the panasports I used 5 spoke ZX wheel caps with the "Z" logo and plan on using the same on these wheels. You can bend the ears on the back to fit almost any diameter hub. Paint them black and make the "Z" red and it should look great.

what 5 spoke caps are you talking about. do you have a picture of it with the panasports

Sorry, it was the 6 spoke 280zx rim.

I have the new wheels in one place and my car in the other. I will try to get a cap and put it on the new wheels to see if it fits and looks right.

Here are some stock pictures of the panasort and the factory wheels. teh factory wheel caps may be too big for the new rims?

Picture133.jpg

panasport1.JPG