HybridZ

tokico hp vs illuminas

Its a pretty good deal. I sell the kit for $527 which basically matches the eBay sellers price (including shipping). The kit weighs in close to 50 lbs. so actual shipping costs can be close to $50 if its shipped cross country. My price does not include shipping, but then again you get to ask me questions if you have problems installing it... :-)

Haha nice plugging your business there John. I'm glad you mentioned that you do sell these kits. I will be buying mine from you instead in the near future. I would rather buy it from somebody reputable like yourself than somebody on eBay.

Haha nice plugging your business there John.

A little too obvious, huh? :-)

The product is the same whether its bought from me or any other vendor and if you know what you're doing, buy it from the lowest price seller. What I try to sell is the support I can provide for those that need some help getting the Tokico products installed and tuned. A lot of that support (from me and a LOT of others) has already posted on this web over the last 8 or 10 years.

There's a great deal on some almost new HPs and Tokico springs in the classifieds:http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=139384

Might as well throw in a plug for myself...:-)

Hmmm... looks like there goin in the flat black car. Thanks for the sell, Im anxiously awaiting them. I'll be sure to post a review of how they feel around these Midwest roads.