HybridZ

14 inch Rim Z cars

Hey, could anyone with nice 14's post pics of their car? Ive got a set of western turbines (14x6.5) and I had them all media blasted and am In the process of paiting a semi gloss black. I really dont like having a huge sidewall so Id like something in the range of 195x55 or 205x60... I contacted Zero and KTM since they both had/have 14's and they had similar tire sizes. My car will be lowered about 2 inches and my previous tires rubbed (with stock susp.) so I had no choice but to get tires.

So could I get some samples?

Thanks

DSC01093.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01091.jpg

Those are minilites 14X6.5 not sure of the offset but they fit fine but you have to put a small spacer on the front for it to clear the spring. The tires are 195/70-14 but you could fit wider in the rear very easily. They are for sale if your interested. just pm me if you are

here are my 14's. tires are 205/14/70...they rub a little bit on the inner front fenders but i jus "tweaked" them a bit and they dont rub anymore! lol

0912081718edit.jpg

0912081719.jpg

0912081720.jpg

sorry they're sooo big:(. i've tried resizing them on photobucket but they still end up big like this lol. any tips?

Toyo's RA1s 225x50x14 on 14x7 Panasports, lowered and did not rub, fenders not rolled. Since then we have gone to 225x50x15 on 15x7 Panasports. BTW... I now have a set of 5ea rims & tires up for any offers.

I did like the profile of the 14x7's with 50's on the car better than the 15x7's on 50's. Had to size up with the installation of the Arizona Wilwoods & rotor setup.

sorry bout the large pic, tried to re-size too. :oops:

FH030019.jpg

well just do the math 60% of 205mm and 60% of 195mm. I think you will have to have some sidewall. I would be more worried about getting the size that will look correct and then focus more on buying a quality performance 14" tire.

Oh btw 10mm in tire size looks bigger than you think