HybridZ

Fuel smoke

I have an idea.......help us help you. Your question is far too general , lacks informative details and is poorly composed. Slow down your typing and read your post before you click on "submit reply". If it comes across odd to you, imagine how it appears to us. Its a matter of perception.

A poorly thought out incomplete question will result in incomplete or no answers at all.

Which wire did you find...which Z model....which engine...any modifications...etc......?

Please don't take this as a personal attack...but as constructive criticism to help you move ahead more quickly....:burnout:

I found new wire that need to be hooked up the car start and runs but it take a little to get it started.After starting the engine it idles great and revs good but if I give it gas but it fuel smokes bad. Any Ideas?

Ok, let me start over, I rebuilt the engine about a month ago,completey going through everything.I added a mallory unilite dizzy,mallory coil,and a header.When I first tried starting the engine it was not getting spark to the plug, but I was getting fuel to the injectors.After finding the wires that I needed to hook up to get spark, I found the injectors were not pulsing.I realised the blue wire that goes to the coil made the injectors pulse when hooked it to positive. After getting the engine to start it idled great but when I gave it throttle it ran extreamly rich, filling the whole shop with (fuel) smoke. I really need help, I dont really think the blue wire that goes to the coil needs to be on positive but it ran. Could the fuel pressure regulator be bad?Has anyone ever hooked a mallory dizzy to a 75 280z or later? If so I need to know what wires where used?I also need input thank you and sorry.