HybridZ

A good wife should know her place...

RagingPanda

Some time ago I was talking about this to a couple of male friends and we decided to approach our wives about it. The results were interesting.

Terry bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie bragged he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. He told me that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

After hearing this I told my wife that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal. The first day I didn't see anything, the second day I still didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and I could see a little out of my left eye, just enough to fix myself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and hang out a load of washing!

Some time ago I was talking about this to a couple of male friends and we decided to approach our wives about it. The results were interesting.

Terry bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie bragged he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking. He told me that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

After hearing this I told my wife that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal. The first day I didn't see anything, the second day I still didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and I could see a little out of my left eye, just enough to fix myself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and hang out a load of washing!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You know what is funny?

I married an "old fashion" girl that prepares all my meals, maintains the housekeeping with the help of our four children, home schools all four children and makes sure she has time for me.:icon14:

How about that!:mrgreen:

Mark

I'll add a small response to your post.

I'll bet good money your fantastic to her as well and will stay married for life, coincident, probably not. :)

"Woman are the moral compass of society"

I married THE best wife...

She allows me the latitude to spend our discretionary income on cars, track events, and stuff she truly has little interest in.

She manages the budget and still squirels away money for extras.

She keeps the house cleaned and the pets cared for, along with making sure her sons are taken care of (Both adults now)

She loves, respects, and honors me.

She is humble, gracious, and caring.

She gives of herself to me at my requests.

She is the most impressive human in my life.

Mike