HybridZ

What do you guys think about this z?

bens1088

If it's a convertable and a z that you want. and you want an S30... that looks like a respectable buy for a 6000 dollar Z as far as finding one in good shape with good paint and an easy to drive carb setup.

The fact that it's convertable, whether appreciable or not, sorta lends itself to the price as a good selling point, because it's custom, looks decent if not almost dealer-option like in this case, and it works/doesnt leak (or sew it seams! LOL *ahem*).

look at it for rust in the common places, and if it's solid, I'd do it if it was one of my better options. I can appreciate the work and the look of it, but I'll take a hard-top any day.

I'm not a fan of topless S30s, but I do like that one. It's the first one that appears to look "proper" to me. There are a bunch of subtle details that make it work. The trunk conversion looks to be very well done.

I absolutly love that tail panel, and is pretty much exactly what I've been thinking of doing with mine.

I'm not a fan of topless S30s, but I do like that one. It's the first one that appears to look "proper" to me. There are a bunch of subtle details that make it work. The trunk conversion looks to be very well done.

I absolutly love that tail panel, and is pretty much exactly what I've been thinking of doing with mine.

Just noticed the tail panel - looks good, and I guess we think similarly since I had planned on doing something similar as well.