HybridZ

EvilZ evidence (video)

cygnusx1

No he pretty much will sleep through any noise. I wonder if my growing up next to the Major Deegan expressway in the Bronx got passed on through my genes to him.

Clive, tell them about the Aston Martin that we would have destroyed....had he not been taking his wife out to a fancy dinner...that was fun. Do you have the video of both of us coming off the traffic light with tires smoking?

Too bad he was making a left! That would have been sweet. At least we left some tire there. Camera man Tony, missed my tire smoke while looking at the AM. Can you blame him. What a nice car. The AM motor sounds better on the video than it sounded from inside my car when he was reving it.

Too bad he was making a left! That would have been sweet. At least we left some tire there. Camera man Tony, missed my tire smoke while looking at the AM. Can you blame him. What a nice car. The AM motor sounds better on the video than it sounded from inside my car when he was reving it.

Sounds really good, awesome exhaust. What duration and lift is that cam? Sounds healthy enough.