HybridZ

Just Brought Another Z Home

CArFAn

240ztt- I have to look through the paper work to find out where it came from but i do know that i am the 3rd or 4th owner. Its not our fault your in the wrong California lol.

flatblack280- I found it in Hayward, Ca driving down mission blvd. The fender mirrors caught my eye and i swerved into the turning lane onto Carlos Bee. And there She was sitting under a tree.

And to add there is just about zero rust on it just minor surface rust. And it was sitting and wood chips and had a broken window which it rained it. I pulled the carpet and it looked pretty good. Only spot it the drain plug where its not covered by the tar stuff.

Nice find but I must say for all my east coast people:

GAWD DAMN IT I hate you California people, let me guess you bought it from a military person? :)

Tell me about it... Whats worse is when you find a nice car for sale that is easily within your grasp... only the seller won't reply to your emails. Ugh. (Speaking from an currently ongoing experience...)

Anyway, congrats on the purchase!

Has anyone seen someone use a tps mounted on the wheel well running before the one on the throttle body? Any idea why someone would do that.

Wire Harness > TPS (wheel well) > DIY Harness > TPS (Intake)

Im going to be pulling the motor since it has lost its orginal a long time ago. And im going to do a rebuild of another stock l28.

• 4 weeks later...

Turn on the head lights, leave the key in the ignition (off), and open the driver's door. It should say "Lights are on", except in Japanese. That's the only thing it'll say when it's not moving. The FSM has a cool section on how it works and what it says when.