240hoke

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just as an update the machining should be finished on the relocaters this weekend and then they will go out for annodizing. So we are about two weeks out on having them ready to ship to you guys. i also want to add that if you want me to TIG weld your shackle then it will be an even 200 bucks for the relocator and welding.

For those of you that want to have the shackles welded then you can go ahead thd send me the shifter link so I can be ready to go when the relocators are ready if you want.

MACK @ McKinney Motorsports I need another one call me 951-304-9300

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah the part #'s for the Shifter Assy on the HR and the DE are the same, so it should work. I'll be getting with you to buy one soon. I hope you're still saving one for me.

Phar

Okay, So, yeah it's installed on my HR tranny now, to it works and lines up fine, tho I need to weld the shackles, mine are currently held together with a pair of vice grips.

so youre good w/ the HR 6sp trannies...

• 2 months later...
Guest Roughnet13888
Hey guys,

I have had a couple people contact me about reproducing my shifter relocator. Im curious how much interest there would be. Hopefully if we could get about 5 people that want one I could have them made. I dont have access to machining equipment anymore so Ill have to have them made at a shop.

It works and feels just like stock (even has push down 6th gear lockout) while shortening the linkage by roughly 4".

ebay_001.sized.jpg

Here is more info on the shifter and some pictures showing where it places the shifter in the interior:

http://www.vq240z.com-a.googlepages.com/shifterrelocation

Simple interest calculator calculation rates mortgage compound high interest savings account

I'm guessing I could put these together for around 150-200. That would also include me TIG welding your shackle assembly if you needed that done. But I cant lock in the price until I have them quoted....if there is interest.

I have this one in home, I have to say, it's great tool.

• 9 months later...