HybridZ

TABCO body parts (more to be offered???)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the part your talking about?

Show%20Image.asp?image=RP0047.jpg&ImageFolder=

Wow, I had no idea someone still made these. Thank you for the link.

I just asked them how much shipping would be to my house here stateside. I'm going to definitely order one if shipping isn't outrageous.

see if tabco can make some floor pans...there prices are really good and it'd be nice to be able to get some floor pans without having to go through someone in Canada...no offense but the shipping's just to high...
I agree with you on the shipping from Canada.If only someone state-side can fab them they sure would have business with me. Badly in need of 4 floor pan kits. Please help TABCO!:hail:

Wow, I had no idea someone still made these. Thank you for the link.

I just asked them how much shipping would be to my house here stateside. I'm going to definitely order one if shipping isn't outrageous.

An update on the rear-sill replacement from Australia. Someone from the place that sells them got back to me, said he is going to get a panel in stock to work out the freight cost and get back to me in a few days. I'll update again with the costs of shipping from Australia to Washington, DC.

see if tabco can make some floor pans...there prices are really good and it'd be nice to be able to get some floor pans without having to go through someone in Canada...no offense but the shipping's just to high...

Shipping is not that bad. I am in New Mexico, total shipped to my door was around $360. Thats for driver and passenger floors and frame rails.

• 2 weeks later...