HybridZ

TABCO body parts (more to be offered???)

I ordered an inner rear fender well from Tabco yesterday. The guy I placed the order with said they've noticed a large increase in the interest for replacement body sections for the S30. He asked what areas would be MOST useful and asked if I could send some photos. Sounds like they may consider making some more pieces.

I explained definitely the battery tray area, battery support and the rear deck area, floor pans, etc...

Any other suggestions? Attach some pictures if you can so I can send them his way.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He mentioned talking to his "press" guy so i'm pretty sure they're pressing now. Plus, the rear quarter front section i ordered receltly looked like it had press marks on it (did'nt look like hand forming at all).

Door skins is a good idea!!

How 'bout we come up with a list of pieces that are needed but cannot be found and i'll send those to him.

so far we've got:

Door skins

Battery tray area

Battery tray support

how 'bout seat mounts/supports?

This one too:

23816300942.jpg

Seriously though dog legs, rear inner and outer wheel well arches, rear hatch panel, lower front fender panel.

dog legs, inner and outer rear wheels wells and lower front fender panels are already made by tabco.

How 'bout the firewall area behind the battery tray?

dog legs, inner and outer rear wheels wells and lower front fender panels are already made by tabco.

How 'bout the firewall area behind the battery tray?

Their rear lower quarter patch could use some improvement. I got a rocker, doglegs, and the rear lower quarters, and they do not fit, AT ALL. Reminds me, I still need to do something about that...

Anyway, battery tray as mentioned, maybe the tail light panel under the hatch sill - whatever it is that piece is called. Lower radiator support?

I think the battery tray might be the only piece commonly rusted out they don't make.