HybridZ

Whoo Hoo My Very Own Welder!!!

Cool! Hey Gabe, I have the exact same model, and I really like it!

I've even used it with Aluminum wire, to fill the holes when I shaved my N42 Intake manifold.

I still need to make a cart for it...I'm still using an Alpenrose dairy milk crate for the stand. :P

I love my MM175 - bought it new online w/cart for $635 about 6 years ago...

I've built a rotisserie with it and welded in half an inner fender panel and firewall (battery tray rust, and of course repaired and welded in battery tray with it so far.

Have some other areas (windshield and rear quarter panel) that will get attention when it warms up....

I love my MM175 - bought it new online w/cart for $635 about 6 years ago...

I've built a rotisserie with it and welded in half an inner fender panel and firewall (battery tray rust, and of course repaired and welded in battery tray with it so far.

Have some other areas (windshield and rear quarter panel) that will get attention when it warms up....

Get that Z done Brad!!

first CONGRATS!!

now go have a LONG DETAILED talk with the local miller dealer and BUY or rent a TANK OF SHIELD GAS

and some WIRE of HIS selection meeting YOUR particular needs,

YES YOU NEED THE SHIELD GAS TO WELD CORRECTLY

welding without it is basically a waste of time, as its not true MIG WELDING, and the weld quality suffers

first CONGRATS!!

now go have a LONG DETAILED talk with the local miller dealer and BUY or rent a TANK OF SHIELD GAS

and some WIRE of HIS selection meeting YOUR particular needs,

YES YOU NEED THE SHIELD GAS TO WELD CORRECTLY

welding without it is basically a waste of time, as its not true MIG WELDING, and the weld quality suffers

Thanks!, yeah I have had my cousins Lincoln for the last year and researched a good bit before I started. I have his bottle of C25 that I used to do my engine bay. I need my own bottle now and wire. I have already swapped the pos and neg inside the welder so now its setup for Mig welding with Gas. I CANT WAIT!!.. I gotta finnish my exhaust.