HybridZ

Fab Failures from Jalopnik

johnc

Wow. WTF is the one with the turbos on the mufflers all about?

It's about hiding the turbos. I'm not a fan of street racing or pretty much any other situation where you would need to hide turbos or nitrous or whatever else it is that people try to hide, so I'm not a fan of this in that sense. I have questions about the vinyl seats right above the turbos, but that car doesn't belong in there with the rest of them, in my opinion. He's obviously trying to be sneaky, not being a retard that thinks that you can just weld a turbo to a muffler for more power.

Some of those lifting blocks on the trucks are freaking amazing though...

It's about hiding the turbos. I'm not a fan of street racing or pretty much any other situation where you would need to hide turbos or nitrous or whatever else it is that people try to hide, so I'm not a fan of this in that sense. I have questions about the vinyl seats right above the turbos, but that car doesn't belong in there with the rest of them, in my opinion. He's obviously trying to be sneaky, not being a retard that thinks that you can just weld a turbo to a muffler for more power.

Some of those lifting blocks on the trucks are freaking amazing though...

isn't there a turbo kit thats setup kinda like that for a vette? Not in the muffler, but the turbos setup in the rear of the car.

lol. i welded a 1 inch pass with no glove on my mig and I got some serious sun burn for a week, and this guy's practically guiding the electrode with his index fingers, which look like they're bleeding at the nails.

all that for what seems like something to mount a tarp too. LOL

In the 19th (I think) picture, the guy has set up a waste gate as an exhaust cutout. That's an interesting idea. How tight do those things seal?

That was a throttle body, and the answer is they always leak a small amount of air :icon56:

What a bunch of knuckle-heads