HybridZ

Is anyone making carbon fiber or fiberglass door panels?

Daggetlover

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have seen marks beautiful C/F door panels. But they are a little pricey. I have seen cheaper, but they were not as glassy and brilliant. As for Rayven14, he seemed to have quit making the panels last year in fiberglass. However I have not contacted him yet about them. But I will for the benefit of the collective. :burnout:

Fiberglass panels would be wonderful with dynamat on the back and painted with the matching car color. Much cleaner than the stock panels in my opinion.

So anyone who reads this thread who is CURRENTLY producing or THINKING of producing fiberglass or C/F door panels, please post your products.

Guest 280ZForce

I've got some door panel molds for the s30 & s130 in my huge pile of z car part molds. I'll have to run a test set to see how well they fit up. I'm currently organizing all the molds right now as I have time.

Guest 280ZForce
What don't you have a mold of now? :lmao:

that my friend is a very good question, cuz I have a lot of molds now that is taking some time to organize.

Hmmmm .....

No Im not out of the fiberglass industry.... still here!

I recall a huge thread last year sometime with many pages and pricing for my door panels, I can do glass and carbon. Carbon depends on market pricing for material and glass is 250 for a set plus shipping which is about another 40 bucks. If I had to guess.... carbon would get you for bout 450-500 but that depends on material cost.

contact me direct if need be: probinson_2000@yahoo.com

put fiberglass door panels in the title so I know its legit and not spam.

Sorry about the delay, Carbon is still available, kinda spendy but available none the less.

Well of course if you can get 7 or so guys to buy Ill give a discount of say 50 bucks an order. I think I was getting 450 for a set if the carbon fiber panels but I can let em go for .... lets say 380 for a set. But you gotta pay shipping... factor in about 30 bucks for that.