HybridZ

Xavior, Tim, and Eric

AkumaNoZeta

In case you're not aware, Cartoon Network has a section on their network at night called Adult Swim. Its been there for years now. Well, a couple newer shows they put on there is Xavior: Renegade Angel and Tim And Eric: Great Show, Awesome Job which I think both are funny and enjoy watching but I have yet to find anyone else that even remotely like the shows, they all flat out just hate them. What about anybody here?

tim and eric are unwatchable. Xavior is to far out there. Robot chicken, ATHF and Squidbillies are twisted, funny stuff.

Ditto

Sealab, Space Ghost, Harvey Birdman - those were all amazing shows. With the exception of ATHF, Squidbillies, Delocated and RC, the rest are all complete crap. I dont mean to offend, but i honestly cannot see how anyone finds Xavier, Tim and Eric, Look Around You, Superjail, etc. remotely entertaining.

Lol, I'm like in a VERY selective group then. Sealab was alright, I love the episode with the Fueng Shei guy, Space Ghost had its moments, Harvey Birdman was good, but I find Xaviar, Tim and Eric, and Look Around You very entertaining. But I hate ATHF, Squidbillies, and Delocated. Oh well...the shows I REALLY miss from Adult Swim is Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, and Trigun. DeathNote is awesome, havent got to watch Bleach much, Cowboy Bebop is one of the bests. I think Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin would be a great addition. They really need more than just one night of anime. Flame me for this if you want, but I'm getting sick of Family Guy. Everybody loves Family Guy but I think its been on for way to long

The Adult Swim version of Bleach(English) is gay, if you want to really watch it, go to zomganime.com and watch it subbed. fWay way better.

Of course I will say that about any anime series, for some reason it always seems better in japanese, maybe it's because anime is more adult oriented in Japan so it's not so childlike like what we get here.

On last count, I own about 500 dvd's and I think about a third of those are somewhat rare anime's. Even better, I could probably sell them and completely fund my Z build, but then my wife would kill me, raise me from the dead, torture and kill me again.

How about other forms of entertainment? My favorite band is King Diamond but the only people that even know who he is are my brother (who's like 35 now I think) and one of my classmates that graduated who was 40 years old. I'm 19 and people 25, 30 years old give me that "who the heck you talking about" look when I tell them. lol. In high school, nobody else knew who Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Overkill, or anybody like that were. That made me feel old