HybridZ

Extream bikeing

woldson

hooooly crap. I cant believe I started thinking that just jumping up onto a platform was boring by the end of that vid!!

Really well made video too. I can imagine a pretty fun stunt scene in a movie with a character like that. Imagine running from someone? haha no one would have a chance!

My friends and I did "freestyle" BMX back in the days before anyone knew what it was. We were inventing as we went along, and copying some stuff we saw other pioneers doing. We came home every night with deep gouges in our legs from the bear trap pedals tearing off the flesh. We built ramps out of stuff we found in the dumps of the Bronx. California was the leader and we were living the dream on the East coast. I still have my "Santa Ana" built GT that started as a Huffy. As each part of the Huffy broke, we would head to Danny's Cycles on McLean Avenue to "upgrade". Eventually, the Huffy became a ChromeMoly GT.

Check out Corey Martinez! We were no where NEAR that good...but we were nuts.

My favorite part is sliding up the handrail into a tailwhip at 3:35