HybridZ

Why am I constantly being asked to abide by posting rules?

Brad-ManQ45

Yes - I signed up for another forum, and they had it set up such that before they would activate your account, you had to read the rules and PM the admin. However, at the bottom, it had a certain PM subject title you had to use and a word that HAD to be somewhere in the content. If you messed it up, you didn't get to play, and obviously, they would immediately know if you didn't read the rules.

I suggested that every member submit a stool sample before being allowed to post. That way they could give the Admins crap right from the start and get it over with.

If that system were automated, I think it would be a good system to implement. Especially in the classifieds. It seems that NO ONE reads the rules in there.

What?? What rules?? :mrgreen:

The forum here is run pretty tight as is. There are many restrictions and guys are forced to toe the line and I like it that way. Keeps the playing field level and everyone on the right track.

No matter how hard you try, you will not make everyone abide by the rules let alone read them. :rolleyesg That is what the big ban hammer is for. :burnout:

• Administrators

No matter how hard you try, you will not make everyone abide by the rules let alone read them. :rolleyesg That is what the big ban hammer is for. :burnout:

My hero...

And for those boneheads that feel they are "too good" to read the rules...

Say hah-lo, too-mah LITTAL frendssss..

HippyGoth-7banhammer.jpg

ban.jpg

ban-button1.jpg

BanButton2.gif4liwxe8.jpg

dogtags.jpg

ban-hamster.jpg

shirtPratt.jpg

Edited by BRAAP

• 1 month later...