HybridZ

Why am I constantly being asked to abide by posting rules?

Brad-ManQ45

Everyone has to do it once at least.

There was 1 erroneous moment in there where the whole user base was forced to accept it a second time. Someone was sleeping at the wheel a bit at 4am as he was trying to do admin work. ;)

Could be worse, you could be on your 12th time due to another admin playing games with you. ;):D Ask me how I know!

Edited by Drax240z

• Administrators

Could be worse, you could be on your 12th time due to another admin playing games with you. ;):D Ask me how I know!

Interesting... The Pitcher of those 12+ times speaks up as a victim?!?!? :lmao:

TAG! DRAX is it! :lmao:

.jk.

What did I do? Seriously, I had to accept close to that many times last couple days. Just thought it was new policy to give folks more time to think about what they're going to post--kinda like when you buy a firearm (legally). :shifty::lmao:

I think there needs to be a quiz at the end to make sure everyone has read it.
Yes - I signed up for another forum, and they had it set up such that before they would activate your account, you had to read the rules and PM the admin. However, at the bottom, it had a certain PM subject title you had to use and a word that HAD to be somewhere in the content. If you messed it up, you didn't get to play, and obviously, they would immediately know if you didn't read the rules.

If that system were automated, I think it would be a good system to implement. Especially in the classifieds. It seems that NO ONE reads the rules in there.

• Administrators
I think there needs to be a quiz at the end to make sure everyone has read it.

Yes - I signed up for another forum, and they had it set up such that before they would activate your account, you had to read the rules and PM the admin. However, at the bottom, it had a certain PM subject title you had to use and a word that HAD to be somewhere in the content. If you messed it up, you didn't get to play, and obviously, they would immediately know if you didn't read the rules.

If that system were automated, I think it would be a good system to implement. Especially in the classifieds. It seems that NO ONE reads the rules in there.

ave.gifbgiorno.gifboogie.gifbounce.gifstayinalive.gifvictory.gifclap.gif:2thumbs: