HybridZ

carbon fiber tail light pannel

stravi757

i see 2 things wrong with your pictures, 1st your car is all banged up.

2nd you are doing it wrong you need to take off the lights install them in the panel and put the whole assembly on to the car, you should have done that before assuming the part doesn't work, if you did the same with the first one its no surprise you couldn't make it work.

Paulo.

Okay, let me make this clear, My car being "banged up" has no affect on the fitment, my regular tail lights fit on fine.

second, I did trying installing them by putting the tail lights on first, it didn't work. would you like me to make a video of me trying to put it on to show you every detail on how much it sucks and why it wont fit? It doesn't fit, im not re tarted, I know how to put a panel on, I tried fitting it as many different ways as I could. If you test fitted it before you sent it to me you would have seen that it doesnt fit.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, let me make this clear, My car being "banged up" has no affect on the fitment, my regular tail lights fit on fine.

second, I did trying installing them by putting the tail lights on first, it didn't work. would you like me to make a video of me trying to put it on to show you every detail on how much it sucks and why it wont fit? It doesn't fit, im not re tarted, I know how to put a panel on, I tried fitting it as many different ways as I could. If you test fitted it before you sent it to me you would have seen that it doesnt fit.

im only posting facts they have been installed.

Ne-Zcar-Pics-011.jpg

101_0105.jpg

Just pointing this out but i still have your panel wise guy, i also bought one on ebay thats the one i sold to a member. Thanks for trying to be in my business but next time get your facts straight. Also let me make this very clear for you, IF YOU WANT YOUR SH!T BACK, i need my refund in paypal by the end of this week if not, i will be coming to cali soon and deal with it then, and if I cant get in contact with you then i will be taking you to small claims court and have it settled there.

About those pics you just posted, FYI incase you're blind or a ra-tard that first car dosnt even have the crome piece installed.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that your products arent up to snuff, inferior, & JUST PLAIN DONT FIT. You dont do what you say or sell a product that is up to grade, i think that you would have alot better responses and cash flow if you 1. fixed the product, and 2. learn how to run a business. The reason everyone has to communicate with you through hybrid is you dont pick up the phone or call customers back IF the phone isnt disconnected. Same goes for your email.

Just pointing this out but i still have your panel wise guy, i also bought one on ebay thats the one i sold to a member. Thanks for trying to be in my business but next time get your facts straight. Also let me make this very clear for you, IF YOU WANT YOUR SH!T BACK, i need my refund in paypal by the end of this week if not, i will be coming to cali soon and deal with it then, and if I cant get in contact with you then i will be taking you to small claims court and have it settled there.

About those pics you just posted, FYI incase you're blind or a ra-tard that first car dosnt even have the crome piece installed.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that your products arent up to snuff, inferior, & JUST PLAIN DONT FIT. You dont do what you say or sell a product that is up to grade, i think that you would have alot better responses and cash flow if you 1. fixed the product, and 2. learn how to run a business. The reason everyone has to communicate with you through hybrid is you dont pick up the phone or call customers back IF the phone isnt disconnected. Same goes for your email.

the panel i sent you is a replacement to the first one that got damaged in shipping , i need mine back, the one you have sold.

i dont have to refund you for nothing, it is you that owes me that panel.

funny how you didnt have trouble asking for retail price on something

quoting you... JUST PLAIN DONT FIT.

don't call me a retard, im not. the chrome trim is only an option it has nothing to do as far as how the panel mounts, you can use them or not.

the second picture has them if you didn't see them.

you need to do it differently, the studs on the back of the panel are there only for you to attach the lights on to the panel, the stud on the light housings are the ones that are bolted on to the car. there is enough tolerance in the holes of the body to manipulate the assembled panel into place.

haha joel....ok paulo please deal with the language barrier from now on, but read this again....

YOU SENT ME 2 FRONT AIRDAMS....I SOLD 1 TAILLIGHT PANEL I BOUGHT ON EBAY...now please shut up and refund my money, if you want YOUR parts WHICH I STILL HAVE SITTING RIGHT HERE NEXT TO ME, BACK...THANKS

"funny how you didnt have trouble asking for retail price on something

quoting you... JUST PLAIN DONT FIT."

"don't call me a retard, im not."

"the chrome trim is only an option it has nothing to do as far as how the panel mounts, you can use them or not."

"the second picture has them if you didn't see them." < "that first car dosnt even have the crome piece installed." < / Thank you for further proving your lack of reading comprehension and not notice that i said nothing about the second picture, as i can plainly see that it is in it.

haha joel....ok paulo please deal with the language barrier from now on, but read this again....

YOU SENT ME 2 FRONT AIRDAMS....I SOLD 1 TAILLIGHT PANEL I BOUGHT ON EBAY...now please shut up and refund my money, if you want YOUR parts WHICH I STILL HAVE SITTING RIGHT HERE NEXT TO ME, BACK...THANKS

"funny how you didnt have trouble asking for retail price on something

quoting you... JUST PLAIN DONT FIT."

"don't call me a retard, im not."

"the chrome trim is only an option it has nothing to do as far as how the panel mounts, you can use them or not."

"the second picture has them if you didn't see them." < "that first car dosnt even have the crome piece installed." < / Thank you for further proving your lack of reading comprehension and not notice that i said nothing about the second picture, as i can plainly see that it is in it.

Jeff, you don't owe me for anything.

while debating on this thread i have mistaken you

for somebody else the panel you sold was of your property, and i take back what said about your sale.

Paulo.

thank you for realizing that paulo, but again i would still like all of my money back as this is more of a headache than i would like to deal with or atleast get a good front bumper, thats all i need to finish the car up and i hate that i have everyother part on the car and they look great but then i have a bumper with a huge crunch on it (kinda kills the "show" part.

• 3 months later...
Jeff im really dissapointed on the 2nd spoiler being destroyed like that i made that box myself, it was very structurally sound.

im going to do what i should have done the first time your spoiler got damaged, give you your money back and ill deal with insurance.

i will email you with the details, im going to need your help with the claim tough.

Paulo.

Paulo i am still waiting on this to happen, when exactly do you plan on this? my paypal is jeffdahot1@hotmail.com same as my email, i will be waiting for my refund.

• 5 months later...

haha well as always paulo has said he would send the money back but its never found its way to my account. The panel i still have and havent messed with just because i dont have time to fix a mistake. Paulo got booted from here for screwing people, everyonce in a while someone like me comes along and figures "hey i like the part, if it is quality and can make it here in good condition i will take pics and show everyone else youre not a bad guy and help you out (as well as help myself out with a nice piece)" ofcourse i pay for it, it gets messed up in shipping, and he claims he'll pay for it/refund it, and that never happens...as well as I event WENT to cali and told him the dates, times, locations, etc that i would be for 2-4days and he claims (when i call him on the last day after not hearing from him) that he has been busy and there is a huge dust storm/rain on the way and he's not going to make it (because he is operating out of mezico) AND the weather said all was clear where he was and the whole way up. It just seems like one lie after another and i have tried to be patient, hoping for an actaul good part, and hoping to clear his name/help out his business....and he just doesnt care i suppose. Also the number he gave me/ive used when ordering and to get ahold of him....somehow isnt working anymore and hasnt for about a year, havent tried though in a few months.

Just stay away from anything RETRO-SPEC/{PAULO) made, because he wont wrap it good enough so it doesnt get damaged and wont get it fixed/make it right when it does.

Just stay away from anything RETRO-SPEC/{PAULO) made, because he wont wrap it good enough so it doesnt get damaged and wont get it fixed/make it right when it does.

Thanks for the update, I was actually looking at a carbon fiber panel on ebay. Well typed in RETRO-SPEC in the search and get the panel I was looking at. Username is apparently fazzt73.

I have dealt with poor quality and damaged parts and this guy wont be getting my business.