HybridZ

if you had 24hrs to live

stravi757

Pray - a lot!

Amen!

Oh, to be a callow youth once more, even for a fortnight. Fornication, indeed.

Many of us on the other end of the HybridZ demographics have pondered this question.

I have.... three times for family, friends, and clients. In real time, here are some authentic responses:

1. Get sick, vomit on the floor, pass out, go into shock.

2. Get very angry. Why me? Why not that other s.o.b. Feel sorry for yourself.

3. Discover who your friends are: they're the ones that come over and help with the small things you can not do; they are the ones that provide you with transportation to and from the hospital; they offer to give a good home to your cat or your dog. They are the ones that come over to sit beside you, when you now weigh 90# down from 165# and cannot raise your head to swallow.

4. You put your life in order. A will or trust. Talk to old family members. Say "I love you" in as many ways as you can to friends, spouses, family, and, yes, to your pets.

5. Discover one day that your dogs know: really KNOW that you are dying.

6. Write goodby letters to your grandkids and others, seal them, and mark them as "Do not Open until.....".

7. You clean your house, press and hang your clothes, write a Will stating that the house is to be sold complete with furniture, china, clothes, library, and vehicle to a young couple at a price they can afford.

8. Instruct your executor that you will be cremated and your ashes rototilled into the rose garden.

9. Fly to Amsterdam, rent an apartment, smoke dope for a month with your wife of 25 years, and explore the many wonderous expressions of physical and spiritual intimacy.

Death comes to us all; all in good time. For some, a good friend who stops by to release us from the bonds of this life; for others, a simple recycler of bone, flesh, and blood.

G

trade all of my belongings for a hotel room, 1911a1 .45, one hallow point bullet, a notepad and a pen, or put calcium phosphate cyanide in my cereal in the morning.

i dont get it. why would u waste your time killing yourself, that would be the last thing on my list, i would definitely do the drugs and prostitute thing before i thought about that. id prolly go on a killing rampage of ppl on my ♥♥♥♥ list before that.

i guess im saying i just dont understand the whole idea behind that, any reason for something so lame. and what kind of cearl anyways. i would hope its something good like coco pebbles.

Sleep in. Rob a bank. Steal a Ferrari California. Hand out all the cash to everyone on the streets. Hit top speeds to Vegas. Dead.

Sounds like a good last day to me!!! Although hanging out with Mom would be nice too. Hard decision...

i dont get it. why would u waste your time killing yourself, that would be the last thing on my list, i would definitely do the drugs and prostitute thing before i thought about that. id prolly go on a killing rampage of ppl on my ♥♥♥♥ list before that.

i guess im saying i just dont understand the whole idea behind that, any reason for something so lame. and what kind of cearl anyways. i would hope its something good like coco pebbles.

depending on what is killing you in 24 hours, its most likelly gonna hurt like hell when it does, i dont know about you, but i dont wanna die a slow and painfull death.

I'd have as much sex posible fly to germany and drive my 240z flat out all the way down the autobahn with police chasing me, fly back little bit more sex then i'll hit the nevada highway then take a nap then go see my mom and spend my last minutes with her