HybridZ

Got a Tattoo....

80LS1T

Well I turned 27 on Saturday and I have really wanted a tattoo for some time so I figured I give myself a Bday present! So on Friday me and 3 friends went down and watched me get my first tattoo!

6491_135692650648_553205648_3049178_6645091_n.jpg

6491_135692660648_553205648_3049179_1288895_n.jpg

6491_135692665648_553205648_3049180_4238234_n.jpg

I think its highly appropriate for me! :lol:

Guy

P.S. I know I haven't been around much this summer but thats because I haven't had any issues with my car so I've just been lurking! Feels weird just being able to drive it when I want! Almost like its not a hybridz and I just bought it like a new car! LOL

Im not great with numbers but that's not why I got it. I could have got a big tattoo of a z car or something but that wouldn't explain my love for all fast cars enough. I am a very technical person and I love fast cars so I figured something that was more on the technical side would show that I'm more into doing things the right way and not just someone who throws a car together and it goes fast for a while....that's how I look at it anyways! LOL :-)

I went on vacation to Rio when I was a jr in high school and came home with a simply amazing henna on my leg of a gecko done up in spots. My mom saw it, thought it was real, and nearly flipped out over how cool it was. She was seriously disappointed when the found out it wasn't real. I only wish I had a better picture of it, because I would get it again. Permanent this time.