HybridZ

Crashed into a wall lastnight

From the look of it I think the front engine moved slightly to the left (driver side) which I think, makes sense since the impact generated at an angle on right side.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, that the front of the engine looks like it's moved left, if that's the case I would expect busted engine mount or much worse, busted tranny mount. In anycase not good, no fun...

So again, what was the VIN? I should put a registry up somewhere to show what state particular VINs are located and maybe a status. This was we could concievably say how many S30's are remaining...

Phar

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, that the front of the engine looks like it's moved left, if that's the case I would expect busted engine mount or much worse, busted tranny mount. In anycase not good, no fun...

So again, what was the VIN? I should put a registry up somewhere to show what state particular VINs are located and maybe a status. This was we could concievably say how many S30's are remaining...

Phar

Take a look: http://www.editgrid.com/user/mlwilliams/Z_Car_Registry

So my guess is your final words were "Sh*T Sh*t Sh*t!!!!"

I dont know what it is but seeing a crashed Z makes my stomach litterally turn =-(

I think I just love them to much!

Good thing your safe and What a nice clean Front Windsheild MAN! just remeber your next Z has to have something from that Z . You could call her Devil Z hehehe Watch the cartoons on youtube... you'll see what i mean!