HybridZ

Woo Hoo! Got in a magazine!!!

dat240zg

First time ever! It's Hagerty's quarterly magazine... :)

Hagerty1.jpg

They had contacted me earlier in the year expressing some interest after they received new photos, and voila! Sad thing was that they edited out all of my props to Hybridz!

Gonna have to frame this one...

Bryan

Now you'll see your car for sale on eBay, Craigslist, and by an ex-General from Nigeria.

For real. The car is up for sale on the Dupont Registry website, so maybe this may generate some interest.....

I had hybridz's website in the small article, but they pulled it. Was hoping to generate some site traffic!

Bryan

Hey Bart. I'm somewhat in a corner on the car. Our daughter is 14 mos. old now and isn't adjusting well to daycare. The Z is the financial weight around my neck that is keeping my wife from staying home full time.

I recognize that the asking price is high, but it's what I have to get for it and still a good $15K less than what I have in it.

Dupont has been a good venue to list it as there are more people than I expected who are looking for a custom car at that price point.

All that said, I really don't want to sell it. Just love my daughter more.

Bryan

Hey Bart. I'm somewhat in a corner on the car. Our daughter is 14 mos. old now and isn't adjusting well to daycare. The Z is the financial weight around my neck that is keeping my wife from staying home full time.

I recognize that the asking price is high, but it's what I have to get for it and still a good $15K less than what I have in it.

Dupont has been a good venue to list it as there are more people than I expected who are looking for a custom car at that price point.

All that said, I really don't want to sell it. Just love my daughter more.

Bryan

YOU GO MAN!!

Alot easier to re-build another Z, then your daughter!!

FAR OUT!!

think I saw that car up at R&R a few weeks ago, and a few weeks before that maybe? ;)

Ha! You just thought that that was R&R - it's really my second garage!!!! The car has spent more time there than at my house!!!

Actually, Rick is done adjusting the NOS system, so it should be home in a week or 5. :)

How's yours coming along?

Bryan

Ha! You just thought that that was R&R - it's really my second garage!!!! The car has spent more time there than at my house!!!

Actually, Rick is done adjusting the NOS system, so it should be home in a week or 5. :)

How's yours coming along?

Bryan

Yeah that's what I was thinking, second garage. You know that firetruck was pretty darn important though :icon56: it's sitting at the new firehouse in Bentonville holding down the floor.

Mine is slow going, still at body work.