HybridZ

possible idea for forum.

2fst4u

I was a memeber of newcelica.org when i had my celica, and along with that. not only was there the forum as we have right now for our forum for the z. But it was broken down by west and east coast. and in there there was sub forums from which it was more detailed such as :example norcal, socal, bay area. If this where here i think there would be a more boom or a surge z owners in that area getting together and doing this such as local meets, bbq and such and this would be another way to get the forum out there. Also it lets people now if there is anyone in the area to help them with a possible build or such in case they need help with anything.

Ok. wow i dont have anyting to say to that. I as a new member would find it more helpful if there were people in the local area that were on this forum. Is ther any way we can set up a link page. Or possibly a thread or something. Trying to spitball right now.

Eventually you will get to know who lives where. We are all like family over here. Friendly, helpful, and open, to suggestions. Now beat it!!

J/K.

Welcome. This is primarily a technical info site. Social activity is a distant second place. There is an events section here, and you can find local Z clubs/sites for the social aspects. Technical info has or needs no geographical boundries. Keeping it under one roof assures, equal visibility to all members. I am sure the admins have their explantion, but that's MHO.

Dave, East BuckSnort, TN :D

Eventually you will get to know who lives where. We are all like family over here. Friendly, helpful, and open, to suggestions. Now beat it!!

J/K.

Welcome. This is primarily a technical info site. Social activity is a distant second place. There is an events section here, and you can find local Z clubs/sites for the social aspects. Technical info has or needs no geographical boundries. Keeping it under one roof assures, equal visibility to all members. I am sure the admins have their explantion, but that's MHO.

Dave, East BuckSnort, TN :D

Dave, your in Tennessee?